{'en': 'Hyper-night hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Híper-hipoglucemias nocturnas'} Image

Hyper-night hypoglycemia

Sofia00's profile photo   10/11/2022 10:56 a.m.

Hello everyone.Let's see if you can help me.

I have been diabetic for more than 20 years and I have always had good control.using Freestyle 2. of Humalog and Tresiba insulins at night.

From a while ago, after dinner, glycemia begins to rise (by 200) does not matter if more hc or less.It remains there all night and around 5-6 AM begins to go down picked up by hypoglycemia around 7 am.

The Tresiba put it at 11pm.I have read that I should put more quantity, which I do not understand why its effect is supposed to last more than 24 hours.

I have been like this for several weeks and trying to adjust meals and the fast but it always happens.It doesn't matter if I go to bed in 150 that in 300, then it is always picked up.

Do you know what may be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Sofia00's profile photo
Sofia00
10/11/2022 10:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, Tresiba has a peak of action around 6-8h, my advice is that with the same units you change to put it in the morning.You'll see how notes the change ^^

marine's profile photo
marine
10/11/2022 11:21 a.m.

marine said:
good, threeiba has a peak of action about 6-8h, my advice is that with the same units you change to put it in the morning.You'll see how notes the change ^^

And how could the change make?Radically?I mean, if I wear three tonight like every night, the next morning I can't get again.Do I do half and half for change?Hehe I have no idea that

Sofia00's profile photo
Sofia00
10/11/2022 1:04 p.m.

I would endure until tomorrow to get threeiba since it is supposed to last 36 hours and if you had a night peak correct quickly.

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/11/2022 1:31 p.m.

sofia00 said:
marine said:
good, threeiba has a peak of action about 6-8h, my advice is that with the same units you change toput it in the morning.You'll see how notes the change ^^

And how could the change make?Radically?I mean, if I wear three tonight like every night, the next morning I can't get again.Do I do half and half for change?Hehe I have no idea of ​​that

Tonight, you don't put it on ... and you put it in the morning.

Whenever you go to move schedules not overlaps .. always delays and in case of advancing, doing it little by little to avoid overlapping at all times.

marine's profile photo
marine
10/11/2022 1:55 p.m.

It can be put whenever 8 hours have passed since the last dose.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/11/2022 3:22 p.m.

Ok thanks to everyone.Is it the only solution you see?Because this did not happen to me and I also used Tresiba.There are those who told me that it is because I have lowered the dose but I don't understand that

Sofia00's profile photo
Sofia00
10/11/2022 5:02 p.m.

@Sofia000 don't look why, there are no and professionals do not know.Hormonal changes due to age?Stress?
The only solution is to test insulins and schedules.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/11/2022 5:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.