{'en': 'CDS (chlorine dioxide)', 'es': 'CDS (Dióxido de Cloro)'} Image

CDS (chlorine dioxide)

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo   10/16/2022 12:39 p.m.

Dear friends:

Has anyone used the CDS (chlorine dioxide) to improve, treat type one diabetes and type?

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
10/16/2022 12:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/16/2022 12:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Dear Ricki21:
Well, you have sent me a link to the Spanish Agency for Medicine and Health Products.
How you will realize I want your personal experience because when they try to discredit something without scientific arguments it is suspected of lying.
The CDS carries molecular oxygen that goes directly to our plasma.He thinks that 99.7% of the oxygen we breathe is aimed at satisfying the oxygenation of our cells leaving the tiny amount of 0.3% that is dissolved in plasma that is used to regenerate, repair and rejuvenate.This tremendously important oxygen is called metabolically active oxygen.
Now read the question again and ask yourself: does your answer to the question answer?
I ask everyone, I don't want to know the opinion of the AEMPS.
Thank you very much for all your effort.
Ismael.

Ismael Forcada Bagant
10/16/2022 6:16 p.m.

@"Ismael Forcada Bagant" maybe you have scientific arguments, tell us your experience, I am not a supporter of diets or experiments, I am not being able to help you with my experience !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
10/16/2022 8:49 p.m.

ismael forcada bagant said:
estimated ricki21:
Well, you have sent me a link to the Spanish Agency for Medicine and Health Products.
How you will realize I want your personal experience because when they try to discredit something without scientific arguments it is suspected of lying.
The CDS carries molecular oxygen that goes directly to our plasma.He thinks that 99.7% of the oxygen we breathe is aimed at satisfying the oxygenation of our cells leaving the tiny amount of 0.3% that is dissolved in plasma that is used to regenerate, repair and rejuvenate.This tremendously important oxygen is called metabolically active oxygen.
Now read the question again and ask yourself: does your answer to the question answer?
I ask everyone, I don't want to know the opinion of the AEMPS.
Thank you very much for all your effort.
Ismael.

The AEMPS does not give opinion about this substance, but it prohibits its marketing and you .... what do you sell? ... what are you looking for in this forum?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/16/2022 10:20 p.m.

Chlorine dioxide is a powerful oxidant that is used in low concentrations in water disinfection.Consumed in people can produce poisoning and renal failure.
It is not necessary to study more than a little chemistry to know its toxicity.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/16/2022 11:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I threw it in the toilet for fungi and by little I intoxicate the vapors.
So ingested, I don't consider it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/16/2022 11:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

No matter the CDS does not solve anything of diabetes in the metabolism of the body affect many factors not only the insulin and I doubt that the CDS helps at all

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
10/17/2022 9:57 a.m.

Dear companions:
Regina's comment is an Internet opinion that does not answer my question at all.
Ruthbia's talks about her experience but not ingested by her.The one who has used it for the bathroom does not mean that it does not work for more things and does not answer my question.
Rogerix gives an opinion and does not answer my question.
This was the question: Has anyone used the CDs (chlorine dioxide) to improve, treat type one diabetes and type two?I just want to know your experience.
Thank you very much for your comments but do not answer my question.
ISMA.

Ismael Forcada Bagant
10/17/2022 1:04 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
@"Ismael Forcada Bagant" maybe you have scientific arguments, tell us your experience, I am that I am not a supporter of diets or experiments, I feel not to be able to help you with my experience !!/Blockquote>

Thank you very much for your answer by answering the question.
Ismael.

Ismael Forcada Bagant
10/17/2022 1:20 p.m.

Nothing must be answered, Clo2 is poison for the body, neither in small doses nor diluted.
It is used in raticity, not only for swimming pools (1mg/L), environmental deodorants, treatment plants and wastewater.
Its commercialization as medication in Europe and the US is illegal.

You are asking us if we poison ourselves, you will not find an answer.

If you want to improve your diabetic control, reduce carbohydrate intake, do sports and take your medication (insulin and/or oral antidiabetics)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/17/2022 1:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Dear ruth:
Thank you so much.
ISMA.

Ismael Forcada Bagant
10/17/2022 2:16 p.m.

@"Ismael Forcada Bagant", I don't need to go to the Internet to answer you.I have a degree in chemical sciences, and to treat diabetes or any other disease, chlorine dioxide is appropriate.It is a toxic to the organism.
And, of course, that none of those in the forum would occur to him.
Your question is answered.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/17/2022 3:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Take Zasca🤣

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/17/2022 4:38 p.m.

I join the rest of the foreros @"Ismael Forcada Bagant" I think the CDs does not serve to treat diabetes, about whether I have tried it or not, I will tell you that I have not tried it, but I have not tried it if the cyanide, the cyanide, theIMCUUTA OR ENRIQUE URANIO have some effect on the matter ... Come on, there are things that are better not to try.:)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/17/2022 5:23 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@"Ismael Forcada Bagant" We are going to close this thread that invites the illegal consumption of prohibited substances and also induces a non -existent healing of diabetes.

We have received several complaints.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/17/2022 9:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.