{'en': 'Doubt in antibodies', 'es': 'Duda en anticuerpos'} Image

Doubt in antibodies

adrianasanz's profile photo   08/31/2022 10:57 a.m.

adrianasanz said:
Link

What factors could affect the results of my test?
If you use insulin before the test, you will not get a precise result.

For antibodies I don't know, but for peptide .....
I say a barbarity, but the peptide C secretes the body while insulin, if you are not generating insulin, because you are already clicking it, the body is very vaguely ... I understand that it will give you a low valueIn the analytics.
But the same is not real, you have the pancreas in Pause because you already put your insulin.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
09/11/2022 11:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

otabol said:
adrianasanz said:
Link

What factors could affect the results of my test?
If you use insulin before the test, you will not get a precise result.

For antibodies I don't know, but for peptide .....
I say a barbarity, but the peptide C secretes the body while insulin, if you are not generating insulin, because you are already clicking it, the body is very vaguely ... I understand that it will give you a low valueIn the analytics.
But the same is not real, you have the pancreas in Pause because you already put your insulin.

The pancreas is not that this pause is as if it were not

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
09/12/2022 8:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, my case is similar and I don't understand anything, even more after my last analytical.I debuted in February 2021 with 279 glucose on an empty stomach and 12 or 13 glycal. My C peptide was at 0.90 and at six months later I was at 0.60 I was diagnosed with type 1 although the antibodies came out negative.They did not guide me insulin or pills.I've been with a diet and exercise since then waiting for me to see me again.The other day I went to do the analytics (I had the steering wheel) to see how I go, since in the summer I have been much more relaxed and I started seeing my glucose.My surprise has been that my peptide C is now at 0.80.I suppose it will be for the type of analysis, according to the laboratory.The story is that I am made a mess because I don't know what kind of diabetes I have.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
09/19/2022 8:38 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
hello, my case is similar and I still don't understand anything, even more after my last analytical.I debuted in February 2021 with 279 glucose on an empty stomach and 12 or 13 glycal. My C peptide was at 0.90 and at six months later I was at 0.60 I was diagnosed with type 1 although the antibodies came out negative.They did not guide me insulin or pills.I've been with a diet and exercise since then waiting for me to see me again.The other day I went to do the analytics (I had the steering wheel) to see how I go, since in the summer I have been much more relaxed and I started seeing my glucose.My surprise has been that my peptide C is now at 0.80.I suppose it will be for the type of analysis, according to the laboratory.The story is that I am made a mess because I don't know what kind of diabetes I have.

Type 2. Lada/type1 You could not have a year and a half without treatment and you would have antibodies.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/19/2022 9:53 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Smartinez because type 1 does not paint because without insulin you would be every day above 300 and you would pass 400 many times.

You must be Moody, a dysfunction of your pancreas that does not generate well insulin but just so that with control you have no need for insulin and improving your diet has been able to generate more insulin

A type 2 exhausting pancreas I do not believe that the C peptide increases, usually decreases slowly.But I am not a doctor and weird things usually happen.
Tell the endo to explain that it is a moody, to see if you can determine it with a specific analysis

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/19/2022 6:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.