Juggluco, app for free 2 minute by minute

Rafaga's profile photo   09/02/2022 6:33 p.m.

Hello
Test this app that is in Play Store and I found that you can measure the free 2 every minute directly from the Samsung Smart G4, even without mobile need, the clock connects directly to the sensor.
I have tried two sensors and I was perfect, but when connecting the third I could not connect it.
I think it touches something of the configuration that is not solved.Iba perfect and is very functional. It can be seen on the mobile alone, or together with the clock.
Let's see what you think about this app, and if anyone knows that I have been able to do wrong.
Greetings

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/02/2022 6:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/02/2022 6:41 p.m.

I forgot about the name, Juggluco
It's for Wear OS

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/02/2022 6:43 p.m.

Hi!!I am very interested !!
Have you been able to reconnect it?Do you know if it only works with the Samsung Smart?

Thank you!!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
09/05/2022 6:58 p.m.

Hi!!I am very interested !!
Have you been able to reconnect it?Do you know if it only works with the Samsung Smart?
At the moment I have not managed to reconnect it and that they have just updated the app.The application I think it is for all wear watches.
Greetings

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/05/2022 11:07 p.m.

rafaga said:
hello !!I am very interested !!
At the moment I have not managed to reconnect it and that they have just updated the app.The application I think it is for all wear watches.
Greetings

I have read online, that if you turn off and come back on the mobile, there are some that works.You tell me !!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
09/06/2022 10:49 a.m.

Hello, I have downloaded it on my mobile.
And on the clock I also wear a Garmin.
Although I still do not control the app and disconnect.Thanks ☺️

serrano207's profile photo
serrano207
09/11/2022 1:28 p.m.

I am interested in the subject.I have a Galaxy Watch 4 and use Gwach Wear.So far I have used Diabox and I am seeing what possibilities Juggluco offers me since Gwatch offers the possibility of using it as a data source, whether it is better or not than Diabox if it serves as support when the official free fault application.But it seems complicated for now to configure it and I do not feel like having a thousand different applications on the mobile.Thanks in advance

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
03/31/2024 4:05 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.