Someone from Almería with diabox installed?

Alejandromonsi's profile photo   09/08/2022 9:42 a.m.

I intend to inatize the Diabox app and I have really looked at information and I don't dare alone.Someone from Almería to help me in person?I invite Cofe Cocacola or whatever it takes.😉😉😉

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
09/08/2022 9:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,
Do not be afraid, Diabox does not have mysteries if you just want to see the data on your mobile
You install it, give permits that the mobile and escapes ask for.Ready.
Then you are asking if you want something more of her and you tell you
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
09/08/2022 9:46 a.m.

ube said:
hi,
Do not be afraid, Diabox does not have mysteries if you just want to see the data on your mobile
Greetings

Tomorrow I have a sensor change and I will put myself on the subject then.For example where can I find the file?I have seen that there are many updates and some go better than others.

Alejandromonsi
09/08/2022 9:50 a.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
ube said:
hello, Hello,
Greetings

Tomorrow I have a sensor change and I will put myself on the subject then.For example where can I find the file?I have seen that there are many updates and some go better than others.

Now I don't have the hand link, to see if I find it, but one thing.First start the sensor with LibreLink and then pass it through Diabox, in that order.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/08/2022 5:34 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Pon
Diabox2021-12-02.apk
In Google and will take you to the page to download that version

isabelbota
09/08/2022 5:37 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Pon
Diabox2021-12-02.apk
In Google and will take you to the page to download that version

Thank you so much.Tomorrow I have changed the sensor I will try.

Alejandromonsi
09/08/2022 5:39 p.m.

You can download the app.Until you scan the sensor does not start working.In fact you can download it and scan the one you carry to try how it goes.

isabelbota
09/08/2022 5:41 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
You can download the app.Until you scan the sensor does not start working.In fact you can download it and scan the one you carry to try how it goes.

Tonight I can try.A question I have read that at the time of sensor change you have to pass the LibreLink first and then Diabox but I have read that when you pass LibreLink it must be in the background Diabox.Do you know how to do?I don't know if I have gotten too much when explaining it.

Alejandromonsi
09/08/2022 5:44 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
Isabelbota said:

Tonight I can try.A question I have read that at the time of sensor change you have to pass the LibreLink first and then Diabox but I have read that when you pass LibreLink it must be in the background Diabox.Do you know how to do?I don't know if I have gotten too much when explaining it.

Nothing is that you first scan with LibreLink and after a while with Diabox.It is already put only in the background.

isabelbota
09/08/2022 8:19 p.m.

Put an eye here:

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/08/2022 11:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.