New Electronic Development Device

Lowcarb's profile photo   09/12/2022 10:07 a.m.

Good morning friends,
Again I find myself looking for hope online.
It is amazing that every month you find a cure for diabetes of some other laboratory.
Today I bring you this intraperitoneal pump, installed next to the pancreas, which receives blood glucose information from a subcutaneous sensor and when the insulin tank is emptied, a capsule full of insulin must be taken that "sticks" next to the pump and aNeedle that comes out of the pump drills the intestine and capsule absorbing insulin ......
I pass the website, the video is very graphic:
Link

Like all promises to cure diabetes, it is set for a few months ...
What do you think?
Personally, a capsule is taken with a sufficient amount of insulin to kill you if it goes to blood I do not see it very ethical.
Then, the fact that the device moves also scares me, although I think they would fix it very well.

Anyway, it seems to me another laboratory trick and EU to play with funds knowing that they will not be able to do clinical trials with humans.This should be denounceable.No project should be financed that the FDA has not allowed us to move on.
We would save money and families with diabetics would not suffer so much waiting for that cure that I don't think it comes to light.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
09/12/2022 10:07 a.m.

Hijo con 6 años con DM1. Novorrapid, Lantus, FreeStyle.

Well, I don't know what to tell you ... the capsule and the needle that drills the intestine to me would not give me any peace of mind.Come on, I don't think this is here generalized in such a short time.
But well, it is not bad that they rehearse and try new techniques.Perhaps this does not reach anywhere as is as, but this may stand other things, which may prosper.I personally prefer that they be stopped and nothing is tried.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/12/2022 10:40 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Puff to me invasive techniques I do not go, so I do not use bomb.(The roads and/or catheters give me panic)
The day that a cell or pancreas transplant is viable I will consider it but at almost 50 years, I do not see it for me.I will continue with feathers and better controls/ control media and little else.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/12/2022 12:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.