{'en': 'Freestyle free 3 and social security for non -diabetics', 'es': 'Freestyle libre 3 y seguridad social para no diabéticos'} Image

Freestyle free 3 and social security for non -diabetics

diabetin_wannabe's profile photo   09/20/2022 10:53 p.m.

I am not a diabetic, is there any way that social security can give me a free freestyle 3?

The joke is expensive if you have to pay for it by paying about 100 euros a month, maybe there is any study in which you can participate to provide research data?

Greetings,

diabetin_wannabe's profile photo
diabetin_wannabe
09/20/2022 10:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No. You have to be type 1 diabetics or insulin -dependent.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/20/2022 11:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@diabetin_wannabe: I look at curiosity. What do you want a sensor if you are not diabetic?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/21/2022 4:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@diabetin_wannabe: curiosity bites me. What do you want a sensor if you are not diabetic?

It seems to me a very useful and undervalued source of information that can be used to maintain a diet.You can see what time you usually eat for months by glucose peaks, or know if physical fatigue is due to digestion

diabetin_wannabe
09/21/2022 7:33 p.m.

I have to buy it, that is not prescribing as well as anyone, you have to meet some requirements

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/21/2022 8:24 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

diabetin_wannabe said:
ricki21 said:
@diabetin_wannabe: I put on curiosity. For what do you want a sensor if you are not diabetic?

It seems to me a very useful and undervalued source of information that can be used to maintain a diet.You can see what time you usually eat months for glucose peaks, or know if physical fatigue is due to digestion

Undervalued, for whom, it will be for you, by diabetics it is highly valued at least in my case !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/21/2022 8:40 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
diabetin_wannabe said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
@diabetin_wannabeA sensor if you are not diabetic?

It seems to me a very useful and undervalued source of information that can be used to maintain a diet.You can see what time you usually eat months for glucose peaks, or know if physical fatigue is due to digestion

Undervalued, for whom, it will be for you, by diabetics it is very valued at least in my case !!

Undervalued by non -diabetics :)

diabetin_wannabe
09/21/2022 10:31 p.m.

Non -diabetic cases that have become obsessed with measuring sugar with sensors and others usually end very badly.Look at the case of Ramon Mainat of the Trinca, they ended up having to remove the pancreas and part of the stomach.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/22/2022 12:02 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I, being type 1 diabetic for 32 years, I have paid it on my pocket for five years until they have financed them.They are not 100 euros a month.Moreover, € 120/28 days.The "undervalued" seems to me a qualifier that comes due to lack of information.It is a device created to control glucose levels and, although sometimes you can fail, we have changed our lives with diabetes.I can understand that there are people who do sports who want to take it, but I think that social security is not to pay the whims of some people, especially when there are still some with diabetes that do not have them financed.

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
09/25/2022 10:22 a.m.

Analyze what you are saying ... you are asking for a sensor for the jeto that you do not need at all.A sensor is not a smartwatch, diabetics need it for health reasons.If you want one, you buy it here Link

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
09/25/2022 11:35 a.m.

diabetin_wannabe said:
ricki21 said:
@diabetin_wannabe: I put on curiosity. For what do you want a sensor if you are not diabetic?

Of course and among all, through taxes, we pay you sensors so that you have useful information for you and to know where your physical tiredness comes from.

Flipo with certain people and their way of thinking.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/25/2022 12:16 p.m.

Now it is becoming very fashionable, on Instagram there is a biochemistry that disseminates information on these issues, it carries one and is not diabetic.But of course, the woman worked in a company related to the sensors and from trying it, a professional career has been made around what the most published studies shows and such.Let's see, then I understand the interest of having it but it is that many diabetics we buy it 😅 I also have to say that if it is so in particular that I have commented, I follow it, I have bought his book and it seems quite reductionist, but hey is thisGreat spreading information but everything in this life is not the fault of glucose no matter how much all the diseases of the world to that, which today is your business.3N A few years will be the dentist consultations of the people who are dedicated to drinking water with vinegar without straw 🙈

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/25/2022 12:25 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Chic@s I read and ask you calm ...

The sensor is intended to measure glucose levels.You are diabetic or not, in fact Abbott takes sensors for athletes and measuring performance.

We are accustomed to use for a diabetic since it is very helpful and now we feel that the person who asks is a jet for wanting a funded sensor .. he asked is answered and I think I think .. you don't have to go to be a judgeNo jury.

Happy Finde !!!

marine's profile photo
marine
09/25/2022 4:39 p.m.

@Marine Well, I think it's what was done!

We could say the same, you think judge to question the answers of others !!

You know the phrase forbidden to prohibit!
We will have to apply more times !!

Whenever your issues, you want to impose your way of thinking

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/25/2022 5:05 p.m.

The SS spends thousands of euros on buying sensors to treat diabetes patients.Tell me how to qualify someone who loves him in whim.If Jeta doesn't like it, I change it for the height of selfishness.

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
09/25/2022 7:14 p.m.

I think they should first give sensors to type 2 diabetics, who are blind with their disease, before non -diabetic people.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/25/2022 7:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

If the amount of all the sensors that I have used and those that I have left could be changed, so as not to be type 1 diabetic (I've been diabetic for 50 years).

Enric Lahuerta's profile photo
Enric Lahuerta
09/25/2022 9:39 p.m.

I am a diabetic and I have to pay even the strips (not being with injectable insulin do not give them).Honestly, there are many people who need the sensor more than you.In your case I see it a whim ... and the whims, of a lifetime, have been paid.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
09/25/2022 9:46 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I already put in his day that non -diabetic people had asked me insulin, they also asked me about the sensors and telling him that they cost about 120 euros a month, they didn't ask me anymore.

I see a pass that you want to receive free sensors, because it controls your diet with more data.It is impressive to what people who only think of themselves and that their vices are paid.It is not an activity bracelet, it is a device that helps us to live.

There are people who really need it not to get blind or have a thousand health problems that in some cases are very serious and even mortal, associated with diabetes and do not have them.

The vices are paid each of our pocket, except in the case of politicians who are all pagans, as you want.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
09/25/2022 10:28 p.m.

ricki21 said:
I think they should first give sensors to type 2 diabetics, who are blindly with their disease, before non -diabetic people.

He has "fucking"!
If the type 2 diabetics were given to us, sensors and diabetological education, the disease of many would be much more controlled, because there is each one who is an ignorant manual that no one helps.

I get a lot of sadness all those people who, with a little information and help, could have their illness better and the health system passes them, "that they go to the nurse once a month to become an emptyneous blood glucose ...".

anif's profile photo
anif
09/25/2022 10:41 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.