{'en': 'They steal a man in Valencia while suffering a decrease in sugar in the street', 'es': 'Roban a un hombre en Valencia mientras sufría una bajada de azúcar en la calle'} Image

They steal a man in Valencia while suffering a decrease in sugar in the street

Sherpa41's profile photo   09/25/2022 1:16 p.m.

Two young people steal a man in Valencia while suffering a decrease in sugar in the street.

The thieves stole a mobile with great contempt for the life of the victim, who trembled on the ground and tried to ask for help.

Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/25/2022 1:16 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
Link

Two young men steal a man in Valencia while suffering a decrease in sugar in the street
The thieves stole a mobile with great contempt for the life of the victim, who was trembling on the ground and tried to ask for help

HDP

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
09/25/2022 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Slag.
I always remember that they once told me "that of diabetics who will have died around throwing them with drunks ...".

anif's profile photo
anif
09/25/2022 10:43 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

@anif The son of Francisca Sauquillo, a former Eurodiputada, was not diabetic but died because of hypoglycemia.They confused him with a toxicman for his appearance (he was anorexic) and therefore, the security guards decided not only not to help him take him out of the station and leave him outdoors.He died shortly after.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/27/2022 1:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
@anif Francisca Sauquillo's son, a former Euro Bullying, was not diabetic but died because of hypoglycemia.They confused him with a toxicman for his appearance (he was anorexic) and therefore, the security guards decided not only not to help him take him out of the station and leave him outdoors.He died shortly after.

It seems horrible to me.
And by the way, I did not know that a non -diabetic can die of hypoglycemia.I thought it was just for us.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/27/2022 7:09 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

nigiri said:
@anif Francisca Sauquillo's son, a former Euro Bullying, was not diabetic but died because of hypoglycemia.They confused him with a toxicman for his appearance (he was anorexic) and therefore, the security guards decided not only not to help him take him out of the station and leave him outdoors.He died shortly after.

How awful!
What little human when prejudices win to help a person ...

anif's profile photo
anif
09/27/2022 10:03 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

@isabelBota The boy was anorexic.

@anif I think the vigilantes had prison sentences.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/27/2022 3:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Link

There you have the news

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
09/27/2022 3:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.