{'en': 'Problem at the start free reader 2', 'es': 'Problema al iniciar lector libre 2'} Image

Problem at the start free reader 2

Sandman's profile photo   10/19/2022 12:06 p.m.

Good morning,

Yesterday a friend spent some strips to use with the ABBOTT reader that give us along with the sensors.

Well, since I was going to release it, I tried to read the free 2, but it didn't leave me.I was a message that said I could not make readings because the sensor started with another device (in this case with my mobile)

The fact is that, as I understand, if I start the sensor with the ABBOTT reader I will not be able to configure the alarms on my mobile and that does not interest me.

How to do to be able to make readings with both the mobile and the reader?

Thank you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/19/2022 12:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good @sandman take a look at this topic, I think you can find the answer.;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2022 12:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
good @sandman take a look at this topic, I think you can find the answer.;)

Link

Thank you @fer, but after reading it I still have clear whether to start the sensor with the official reader restricts the power activated on the mobile.
If any member of the forum knows the answer ...
Greetings.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/19/2022 1:13 p.m.

If you want to use the two, with alarms in LibreLink, you must activate sensor first with the freestyle glucometer and then with LibreLink.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/19/2022 3:13 p.m.

Thank you @anaisabel, my doubts come because in the mobile application of LibreLink, a notice that says:
"Alarms are only available if the free freeyle sensor 2 begins with this device"
I've been with the sensors for a few days and I don't control much.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/19/2022 6:02 p.m.

Exactly, if you activate with glucometer and then freeLink, alarms are disabled in LibreLink.
What you can do is install Diabox and configure the alarms.
I use it because I do not like LibreLink, the glucometer algorithm is better approaches to capillary value and Diabox allows me to put the values ​​of capillary and calibrate results.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/19/2022 6:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

To what I have said, I ignore that I have explained it badly.Forgive is just the other way around.
Pay attention to Ruth, that she has explained it well.

Anaisabel
10/19/2022 8:31 p.m.

ruthbia said:
exact, if you activate with glucometer and then freeLink, alarms are disabled in LibreLink.
What you can do is install Diabox and configure the alarms.
I use it because I do not like LibreLink, the glucometer algorithm is better approaches to capillary value and Diabox allows me to put the values ​​of capillary and calibrate results.

Thanks for the explanation @ruthbia, but then it is clear that the glucometer and freeLink cannot be used with the same sensor at the same time.
For example, make a reading with LibreLink with your mobile and then do it with the glucometer.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/20/2022 9:54 a.m.

Measure with the two yes you can , first restarting with the glucometer and then freeLink, you can read data with the two systems, but FreeLink disables you the alarm option.

If what you are looking for is to have alarms I give you two options:

1.- Only FreeLink, the glucometer remains only for capillaries and ketones.

2.- Restart with glucometer, restart freeLink for the freeview cloud (without alarm) and install Diabox than if you have alarms and better glucose indicators and your state than FreeLink.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/20/2022 12:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, if I don't want to use the glucometer and I just want to use LibreLink and Diabox with alarms, when you scan LibreLink, will you give me the option to remove all alarms?
I just want the alarms in LibreLink.

Anaisabel
10/20/2022 4:06 p.m.

This does not sound Diabox;You can also go one by putting off

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/20/2022 4:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Sorry @ruthbia, for not varying I was wrong
I just want the alarms in Diabox.

Anaisabel
10/20/2022 6:37 p.m.

Yes, put them off in LibreLink

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/20/2022 6:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ok, thanks again;)

Anaisabel
10/20/2022 9:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.