{'en': 'Diabox and Freestyle Free Alarms', 'es': 'Alarmas Diabox y FreeStyle Libre'} Image

Diabox and Freestyle Free Alarms

Ricki21's profile photo   10/23/2022 10:34 p.m.

I just installed Diabox on my mobile and now the free reader makes me lost the signal.

I also see that Diabox sometimes disconnects.

I am worried about alarms.

I have activated them in both devices.It seems to me that the two devices do interference.

Nor do I know how to disconnect Diabox without uninstalling it.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/23/2022 10:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ricki21 You have to have the ABBott app as predetermined, so when you put the mobile on the default sensor, measure you in LibreLink via NFC.
I have deactivated the alarms of LibreLink and it does not give me connection failures since Bluetooth is only Diabox.

You may have a Bluetooth conflict when using it in two applications.

To delete Diabox without uninstalling it, you go to applications, you are looking for Diabox and in storage pulses on "clean data" ;It erases all the Diabox data without uninstall.If you want to save the diabox values ​​prior to this "erased", you have to go to user diabox and backup/restore give backup.It generates a CSV file that is read in Excel with all the values ​​it has measured;And although you then give you to "clean data", you do not delete it and you can load it again in Diabox when you want.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/24/2022 7:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

How do I establish the ABBott app as predetermined?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/24/2022 10:02 a.m.

In your mobile apps.You have to go to affliction and put it as predetermined.
I have Android (in English, a mania), is "set as default" (establish by default)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/24/2022 10:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia: Thank you very much for your explanations. I had the two applications as predetermined.I am a bit disastrous with technological themes but it's never too late to learn.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
10/24/2022 1:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.