The sugar goes up much less if I have eaten before

Chema2100's profile photo   09/30/2022 3:24 p.m.

Hello.

I am not diagnosed, because as I have managed, I think that it was very well so far, I decided at the time not to go to the doctor (yet).

10 months ago I bought a glucometer to measure the sugar, and I saw that I have quite high peaks.In these months I have learned what I can and what I should not eat, and I think that sugar controls it much better (especially in terms of postpandral peaks).

Total, which had read that type 2 diabetics usually have insulin release (in addition to other problems) in such a way that when insulin secretion begins to work (it takes) and sugar is already very high.

It occurred to me that perhaps, if the insulin was mobilized before it could be achieved that it did not go up to start eating.I started taking Coca Cola Light or fifteen minutes before eating, but nothing ...

And by chance, one day that a few snacks a few time before eating I saw that the sugar after the food went up before, but much less, and returned to normal levels before.And I started doing that.If about three or four chips potatoes, or a little (very little, a quarter of slicing or like this) of mold bread, or a banana.Between three quarters of time and fourth before eating, the sugar after eating goes up much less.And as the amount that as before eating is very small, I don't get so much the sugar before.

I don't know if it's just my particular case, but here I leave it in case it serves someone.

Chema2100's profile photo
Chema2100
09/30/2022 3:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is not bad synchronized, what happens is that you have resistance and then the normal amount of insulin is not enough, and you have to generate more.
Over time comes a time that you can not generate as much as you would need, and the glucose uploads to you, it is not a game, go to the doctor, the longer your pancreas you work 100%, the more it will run out, and that has no turning back.
If of course, if before eating you fast hydrates the body generates insulin, you get ahead of food.
That is bread for today and hunger for tomorrow, since you are forcing your pancreas.
What blood glucose do you have on an empty stomach and postprandial?

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
10/03/2022 12:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.