{'en': 'Health insurance for diabetics', 'es': 'Seguros de salud para diabéticos'} Image

Health insurance for diabetics

chema's profile photo   10/02/2022 4:04 p.m.

Hello,
It is always a consultation that I wanted to do.

Any of you have a health insurance being diabetic?

Go to request a budget being diabetic.

Thank you.

chema's profile photo
chema
10/02/2022 4:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have it before being diabetic, I can't help you .... But I haven't made use yet because they are diabetic, they take me in social security quite well.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
10/02/2022 10 p.m.

I am also happy with the SEG.Soc.I have no complaint.
It was to know if they continue to hinder this type of insurance if you are diabetic.
They directly tell you that they do not or put some abusive monthly payments.

chema's profile photo
chema
10/03/2022 9:31 a.m.

I asked in Asisa and they told me not to be type 1 diabetics ... I don't know if in other places they will accept ..

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
10/03/2022 3:40 p.m.

Sugarsugar

Consult this, it is for diabetics

Link 64758 & Keyword = Insurance%20Para%20Diabeticos & Matchtype = E & Device = M & Network = S & Creative_id =465556511959 & CAMPAIGN_NAME = SEARCH%20-%20ES/ES%20-%20GERIC & CAMPAIGN_TYPE = SEARCH & CAMPAIGN = GN-FT-S-DIAB-IS & GEOLOC = 1005411 & GCLID = EAIAIIQOBCHMIZ8-80Q3E-GIVRUZTCH1UAPFEAAAYASAAAYASAEAGIH7_ We

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/03/2022 5:21 p.m.

Before hiring, investigate to see which center or hospitals would correspond to you.
I have it before debuting but diabetes managed it with the SS in case, because they can always throw you if they are interested.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/03/2022 5:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

When I signed my house's mortgage, I was directly rejected to make life insurance.The face that stayed was a poem

Prother's profile photo
Prother
10/03/2022 9:31 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

@Prother Life Insurance?or health?

I have the first one for a long time, and apart from the fact that they charge me much more than a person without diabetes, they did not put me many problems, the second I have for work.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/04/2022 9:42 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

As I imagined,
Or do not do it to you or give you a very high budget for desistas 😡

chema's profile photo
chema
10/04/2022 10:36 a.m.

fer said:
@prother life insurance?or health?

I have the first one for a long time, and apart from the fact that they charge me much more than a person without diabetes, they did not put me many problems, the second I have for work.

Mine was life, bonuses my mortgage.In the end my individual partner had to do it

Prother's profile photo
Prother
10/04/2022 11:35 a.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

@Prother to me the bank demanded life insurance but its insurer rejected me for my diabetes 🤪.So I did it in another company, Prima X4, Peeero ... I would benefit my wife and then, if that, that she pays the bank.Or not.
@Ruthbia No, do not throw you if you have debuted with the insurance already in force.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
10/09/2022 10:48 a.m.

Hello good.

Having diabetes almost (and without almost) I would say that you meet one of the requirements for no health insurer to take you as a client.Another thing is that I have no choice (example: if you are an official of the State and choose to have health care with any of the entities that have a sanitary concert with the mutuality of civil officials).In my case, being able to have this last option I comment, I am in public health and zero problems.

I have read somewhere that Axa (I do not do it without advertising) in a life insurance for people with diabetes.I became interested in it (by mortgage issue) but I didn't get them to choose me.I'm still alive but without your insurance xD

In short and being clear, they don't look for "patients";They look for customers and without any pathology.For the business to be round.That is my experience.

maravich's profile photo
maravich
10/09/2022 5:55 p.m.

Already to get the death it costs that of God and if it is achieved as I must pay more expensive than a normal person

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
10/10/2022 11:32 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.