What do the MMS - miraculous mineral supplement or CDS or CLO2 to help a diabetic?

German_20ar's profile photo   10/31/2022 4:29 a.m.

Hello, I tell you that from the vaccine they put my son a few months later he appeared to him that he is diabetic, I am looking for a way to help him.I think what I put in the title of the subject.Does anyone try it if it really serves?Obviously I will do the first tests with me.I am a medicated bipolar and if everything goes well then I will try with him.

German_20ar's profile photo
German_20ar
10/31/2022 4:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Being as objective as possible, you have to know that diabetes is not cured, nor is there a forecast of it in the long term.

The product you comment is made based on chlorine dioxide and is used at the industrial level, never for human consumption !!!This is super harmful to health.Please do not believe what you read on the Internet, there is no magical potion in this.

Follow the treatment your doctor recommends, adjust insulin, meals, etc.That is the best way to help him and you will see how well.

Prother's profile photo
Prother
10/31/2022 8:47 a.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

German_20ar said:
Hello I tell you that from the vaccine they put my son within a few months he appeared to him that he is diabetic, I am looking for a way to help him.I think what I put in the title of the subject.Does anyone try it if it really serves?Obviously I will do the first tests with me.I am a medicated bipolar and if everything goes well then I will try with him.

You help a diabetic supporting him in everything, teaching him to eat and his insulin guidelines, being aware of him especially at the beginning until he adapts and causing the correct treatment to follow.
There are no miracles and it is absurd to have false hopes.And very dangerous try unauthorized or proven things.And less with a minor.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/31/2022 11:03 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

We have already spoken and closed on this topic.
It is poison, is prohibited in Europe and the US.
It is used for swimming pools, raticity, etc.

You help you with a good diet, exercise and its insulin guideline.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/31/2022 1:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you for closing the @ruthbia thread, for more information you can consult this topic that was discussed of the CDs:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/31/2022 7:16 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.