{'en': 'Important Freestyle Falls 2', 'es': 'Fallos  importantes freestyle libre 2'} Image

Important Freestyle Falls 2

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/02/2022 4:32 p.m.

Hello good,

I've been using free freeile since 2015 when I left, I was on the waiting list for about 4 months until I sent it to me and paid it, there was no subsidy.

The funny thing is that over the years I think they are failing a lot, at first it was strange that they fail or take off if it is true that it once happened but it does once or two a year, but for a year after, I have me after, IIt has passed 3 times that fails, in the measurement (the first time I gave me in a measurement 70, I fieAnd when he checked it, he was in 300.

Imagine that it gives you 300 clicks insulin and you are really in 80, uuuufff.One thing is that of mistake and stop working and another that the measurements are completely false since they can lead you to take wrong measures with consequences.

I do not know if it has happened to any, or the same is a game.

Greetings,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/02/2022 4:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would say that in the last year I have failed 2 out of every 3. false readings, exhausted sensor ...

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
10/02/2022 7:06 p.m.

I have debuted this year and I will have already returned 9 or 10. Sometimes they run out at the 2-3dias of putting it, measurements of more than 30 up or down, .... I have now left it forever (Sometimes stuck readings, with capillary).But in doubt of up or down and making a decision I always assure myself in blood.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
10/02/2022 9:55 p.m.

@Antonimar I was also on the waiting list, in the end my first free 1 in April 2016.
I was reluctant to change free 2 until the last minute.In this time I still paid them.
Free 1 was more stable and with Glimp I went from Fabula.

Free 2 fails a lot, I have returned many sensors, especially since the SS finances them.One of the time 5 in a row that failed to restart.
Variability does not affect me because I do not value the exact data, but the threshold and trend.
I use it with Diabox to adjust thresholds;To accuracy a capillary or the best, blood analytics.

For free 3 the same thing happens to me.I follow the comments of several groups and do not convince me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/03/2022 8:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good, I have had to return two lately because I have lasted 10 days and another returned it even though I also lasted 10 days because I have a plenty of sensor.What happens to me is that almost everyone usually gives me measurements 40 or 50 below reality.Well, as is approximate then I tend to add between 30-50 and depending on that calculation.
What I do see is that when they are not exact they always measure you but I have not seen that they measure you more

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
10/03/2022 8:40 a.m.

I also agree that in this last year they have failed more than usual, and that they take off, I also confirm it, it is something that has happened this year.

For me that Abbott has decided to lower the quality of the product, but they have gone braking, I hope they correctly correct.

It is no accident that the quality of free freestyle sensors have fallen so much, something has changed and I hope they fix it as soon as possible.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/04/2022 9:49 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.