Hypoglycemia and hypotension

LaSelva's profile photo   10/03/2022 3:09 p.m.

Hello,

Last night something happened that scared me, because it had never happened to me.
At the moment I began to feel dizzy and with a rare feeling in my head, like a kind of buzz.I had the feeling that I was going to pass out and started sweating a lot.I couldn't articulate well ...
I barely managed to warn my husband who held me and the next thing I remember was sitting on the floor.I measured the glucose and was 136, so it was not hypoglycemia.I am also type 2 and it was an hour that had dinner.

The doctor told me this morning that it could be an episode of hypotension.

Do you know how can you distinguish one from another?

The fact is that I was scared and today I dare or take my dog ​​for a walk.

Some of you have happened to you something similar?If I had not had the glucometer by hand, it would have taken sugar.I see that the symptoms are similar.I am right?

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
10/03/2022 3:09 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

Puff hypotensions I have had many and do not resemble hypoglycemia, at least in my case.
With hypoglycemia I usually have tremors, tachycardia, sometimes hunger and stomach pain.

Mortgages pass me with the blood, especially if it is abundant.A few years ago I managed to overcome blood tests but how blood came out in abundance .... La Palmo.(I am ideal to attend the one cut with the ham knife ... :))
I begin to see blurry and a buzz in my ears, then I see everything as yellow and I get a reliable win like when you have dizziness;While I am like that, I still control and tighten myself on the ground with my feet up to recover.
Nor do I check glucose because the symptoms differ clear.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/03/2022 5:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks @ruthbia.It had never happened to me ever.But what a bad time I spent!

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
10/03/2022 5:53 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

I have tensiometro (there are very cheap home tension) and glucometer is the best way to know what is happening to you and once you know you will know how to identify the symptoms of each thing

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/03/2022 6:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.