{'en': 'The greatest scare of your life', 'es': 'El mayor susto de tu vida'} Image

The greatest scare of your life

Regina's profile photo   10/09/2022 7:46 p.m.

Today my daughter has arrived to make a route for Teverga (Asturias) and tells me that she has taken the greatest scare of her life when she crossed a bear on the road and looked at her ..., and I am glad ofThat this is the worst moment of his life after 28 years of diabetes.

Mine was when he stayed at 11 glucose and I had to give sugar to tablespoons, thankfully he could swallow them ...

Greetings,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/09/2022 7:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
today my daughter has arrived to make a route for Teverga (Asturias) and tells me that she has taken the greatest scare of her life when she crossed a bear on the road andHe looked at her ..., and me.I'm glad that is the worst moment of his life, after 28 years of diabetes.
Mine was when he stayed at 11 glucose, and I had to give sugar to tablespoons, thankfully he could swallow them ..

Yes, I will scare about the bear.
And less bad that the sugar went well ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/09/2022 7:53 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

My greatest scare was relatively recently.In full pandemic when they let us go for a walk and little else.I went to the field and left my bag with the sugar and zumitos in the car.I entered the path and when I realized that I didn't have my bag I was 60 and going down.There was no one or possibility that an ambulance came quickly.I called my brother who came like a ray and arm myself with value and endured the bad time.

That day was a before and after in my life

Prother's profile photo
Prother
10/09/2022 8:05 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

I have been walking at dawn for many years only through the port of Barcelona.

He hit me a descent and had no sugar.I walk 15-30 more minutes, finding myself worse and worse, in the end the low was so strong that with the tremors even my sight was fade.

Luckily I found an open McDonalds type, where I could ask for a Coca-Cola.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/10/2022 12:42 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I do not know if it is the greatest scare of my life, but if I was very scared of the day I put twentynt units of ultrarapid insulin, it cost me reacting, but I solved it in time.
The other week, on Tuesday, I was also wrong and my reaction was totally different, neither scare nor anything.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/10/2022 9:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel, and how did you solve it?Did you need glucagon?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/10/2022 11:11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, two times I went to the emergency room.The first very well, they put me glucose per vena only to arrive and not low from 70. This Tuesday, fatal, I thought I was going to lose knowledge inside a hospital !!It was fair change of turn and took a long time to act and when they did they did not do it well.How it may be that doctors do not know any diabetes !!!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/10/2022 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I had been going from diabetes for 6 years (eating all kinds of sweets) and in September 2021 I had to go by emergency with a hyperglycemia of glucose and with a hypertension of 200/123. What a strangest thing that has not given me first, but it gave me a good scare !!, since then I am controlled by my endocrine and taking the medication and the sweets have almost disappeared from my life, what I can not is with the diet so disgusting that they have given me ....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
10/10/2022 11:47 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.