Close comments without agreeing

andrespmat's profile photo   10/31/2022 7:12 p.m.

It seems good to close certain comments, but I don't see a correct scale !!The comments of the CDS close them to the second because they say that it is prohibited and when someone writes that it is put from coca to the top or drugs that the moderating lords do not prohibit it, because the same is prohibited the coca as the raticida that of the pools.

I would say that the personal sometimes can and as I am a moderator, because I close what I want and the comments that I want ,,

I would like to see the opinions about the CDs but someone turned this into personnel and closes the threads, because their authoritarianism learns

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
10/31/2022 7:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

All to one as in source ovejuna, now they will close mine because it does not contribute to diabetes, because if you contribute, because if you closed everything we will not be able to comment and write expected, what is said, totally personal, just like Alberto-13 expelled himFrom the forum for moderators, wing, now if you don't like my opinion, you make me too !!

andrespmat
10/31/2022 7:29 p.m.

Many left the forum, for not seeing diabetes like them and put very real things,

andrespmat
10/31/2022 7:32 p.m.

It is what there is in this forum.They only trust the regulatory bodies that are controlled by pharmaceuticals and corrupt politicians.

They don't care that there are published scientific studies, denying their toxicity and demonstrating their effectiveness (in infections)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/31/2022 7:57 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Good @Andrespmat and @Sherpa41

I remember that the criteria for which the team of moderators does their work in the forum, which I wantissue.

Please read the forum rules and take them into account for future participations, to us (the team of moderators) serve us to make any decision on the forum, we discuss among us the measures to be taken when there are cases, etc ...

Link

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
10/31/2022 8:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Back specifically to the topic of the CDS, it has been closed because there is already a thread where the matter was discussed and it was answered, you can see on the subject the link that refers to the above.

On the CDS and other "miracle" products that "cure diabetes" ... here I leave the formal positioning of the forum regarding these issues, it is true that we do not want to give it much coverage, because they basically feed on misinformation, andThey do not help people with diabetes.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/31/2022 8:43 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

You as a moderator and chemist, because in certain diseases and viruses if used, I do not say in diabetes, I say virus

"A discussion space where we all place, even those who want to disagree with any subject."If you see it that way, I do not know why you closed the thread, ah, for the complaints, I said, how many complaints 10, see that there are no hundreds of foreserYou close what you want, I do not see that the question that violates the rules of the forum, but do what you want, good night

andrespmat
10/31/2022 8:52 p.m.

Ay Andrés, how grumpy you are.

In the era we live looking for Google you can inform yourself of the CDS and anything.I also do not see such a serious issue as to close it but I do think that better to prevent people from without criteria to be in danger of things that you have read in this forum, that not everyone thinks with the head in a desperate situation, soI understand that the subject is cut.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/31/2022 8:59 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
ay Andrés, what grumpy you are.

In the era we live looking for Google you can inform yourself of the CDS and anything.I also do not see such a serious issue as to close it but I do think that better to prevent people from without criteria to be in danger of things that you have read in this forum, that not everyone thinks with the head in a desperate situation, soI understand that the subject is cut.

If I also understand it, but you do not believe that drugs should also close the issue to what I mean, because one yes and the other and Alberto because they ever insulted anyone or said anything so serious, just because I disagree withthey

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And I'm not grumpy is that I am the lawyer of the poor, they tell me !!! 🤣🤣🤣 I can't with the injustices

andrespmat
10/31/2022 9:05 p.m.

As @Fer says we already discussed the chlorine dioxide in another thread, in fact, there were a lot of arguments and there was no way to convince that person that no one had tried and tested as a means of "healing" of diabetes.

Each one is free to believe and seek that there is a miraculous cure for type 1 diabetes, but those who suffer and know it also know that there is no cure, although in certaininterest behind.

Creating false expectations, encouraging to experiment with poisons or pills of doubtful origin is not the objective of the forum, but alert of it and not give it more route.We do not know who/is the messages and with what criteria.

Recently I reread "the crooked lines of God", and I was surprised that in the 20s (time in which the story is located), insulin was injected to cause hypoglycemia to psychiatric patients to "cure" some mental illnesses.I doubt that this type of treatment is followed today knowing the destructive which is a hypo.
The same goes for the clo2, there are medical and scientific studies published of their notivity (I put the links in the other thread, that if they are in English), the internal destruction of organs, reactions, etc.

We do not see problems in disagreeing, but without offenses or insults, within respect for each one;To all those who pass that line we give varios touches/notices by private, if it is insisted, it is expelled.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/31/2022 9:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

With those arguments so "my, me, with me"

Do not deserve answers !!

"There was no way to convince that person"
Is that you do not have to convince anyone, you put your arguments and each one will have their truth,
God's crooked lines, hahaha would you

andrespmat
10/31/2022 9:54 p.m.

Well, if you're grumpy today @andrespmat, I'm going to give Isabel's right.

It is not about convincing, forgiveness for the previous expression, it was tried to explain that no one had tried it, arguments were given and the thread was closed leaving it as a sample for future questions.

Everything evolves, when there is that infallible, documented, tested, approved remedy, etc. I suppose it will be prescribed and each one will decide on your body.The doctor informs you, you choose.
I have decided not to give me radiotherapy despite the opinion of the oncologist and his statistical reasoning of probabilities.The same thing that I have rejected the insulin pump or I do not fold the flu.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/31/2022 10:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia ok !!Forgive, he only compared that one thread yes and the other no,
And I'm sorry, recover and pay attention to the doctor !!
A hug 🤗

andrespmat
10/31/2022 10:18 p.m.

Yes, perhaps it should have been closed but there was talk of drug use and did not focus on the cure of diabetes.The answers gave in the same direction.

I'm great .... Thank you, it was nothing serious (preventive), so I did not seem logical to insistence with radiotherapy, but of course, the FJD is private and the invoice passes to the SS, I saw clearly the economic background behind.I chose controls every 6 months and if you reproduce they take it away again, then I will do radio.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/31/2022 10:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Andrespmat, the deceptions and scams must be cut at the root, these issues cannot be paid because many people can be damaged.
If they did not close, the forum would be full of scammers with false promises of diabetes healing.
And that's what moderators are for avoiding it.
It happened to me when my daughter debuted.They contacted me, with the best intention, with someone who promised to cure diabetes injecting 'lamb pancreatic cells "and gave the chance that I was going to go to Germany to a congress, and asked for money, of course. Well, he managed to deceive peopleHe had a lot of lip, and there are moments of despair in which people let themselves be fooled.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/01/2022 3:43 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is necessary to also take into account users who exhibit this type of topics (see that of the cellular regeneration of the eyes).They are usually people who are discharged, release the pearl and soon tries to sell any scam.
In the case of the CDS, he was registered in the forum only to expose that, this is already an indicator that, it is probably a sale and it is better to cut it quickly.These kinds of things are, among others, those that make us suspect moderators and close or eliminate issues.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/01/2022 1:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The OP dedicated to spreading the mugufada of drinking bleach to cure diseases (originated by Trump for the COVID), relating it to diabetes (?), And also, offending when someone directed him to the medical consensus material, saying that he asked for personal opinions.

At least it is spam, or maybe a troll that is laughing here and making us waste time.

The moderators have done very well to close that thread, and attentive to others of that same user about miracle books, who also paint total magazine.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
11/06/2022 4:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.