Curious reflection

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/04/2022 1:23 p.m.

Good I have the freestyle patch, since the beginning of 2015, a few days ago through the forum I discovered an application called Diabox, which practically acts as MGC and since the time I have been working well.
Now I say, as it may be that Abbot has not thought about it and every time you have to pass the mobile with the application, I think that with the money they earn and invest they could have done so?
On the other hand we have been with insulin for many years and until now no cure for diabetes has been20 or 30 minutes ??Just as they put a pill under the tongue and act in seconds, I don't know.
just like the slow could last weeks instead of every 24 hours approx, and every day to click, of course they would sell less
Well

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/04/2022 1:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@antonimar, because that you propose the truth that it would be very good, but as you say you should not compensate for investing time and money in that matter.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/04/2022 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well yes, as easy as buying bubble and absorb the application.That is the order of the day.
The insulins, there are several companies that walk in it, looking for ultra -grape, the bad thing is that they are not such for everyone.To my fiasp I do not give me better results than novorapid.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/04/2022 2:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Insulin unless blood injected directly will always have a long decalage.

Just as the sensor that measures the interstitial fluid will always have a similar delay.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/04/2022 2:32 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@antonimar, Free 3, which we will have soon, is already a continuous meter on the mobile, without lack of scanning.
And in new insulins it continues to investigate.Those there are now nothing to do with those that had been 20 years ago.
Of course we would like everything to be faster, but it will not take long to arrive autonomous bombs with good results.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/04/2022 4:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.