{'en': 'Remove Freestyle 2 sensor before being exhausted', 'es': 'Retirar sensor freestyle 2 antes de estar agotado'} Image

Remove Freestyle 2 sensor before being exhausted

madmax's profile photo   11/03/2022 1:01 p.m.

I am also looking forward to me 3. I want to believe that all the failures that have been remedied in the previous devices no longer inherit them on 3.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/07/2022 2:07 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

My daughter never had the reader, only the mobile with the free app and is doing very well, just one sensor failed him early and immediately sent him another
He is waiting for 3, because of his size and because he will not need to pass his mobile, if he also sends continuous data.
They seem better advances to me.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/07/2022 3:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

This is @regina, sometimes I don't understand so much complaint, I think the three will facilitate everything, by size and according to someone who uses it, it is better than the dexcon, having, I'm already impatient 😛 🤣 🤣 🤣

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
11/07/2022 4:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, for tastes the colors 😀
For me, calibration is important and Abbott does not offer it in its products.It is a great failure compared to other brands.
If I could not calibrate, I stay with the Free reader because it measures almost the same as the capillary, while the FreeLink app is a lucky roulette.Sometimes it approaches and sometimes shoots.

Size matters, of course, but right now I already have a continuous receiver without having to wait for free 3 and that allows me to calibrate measures by adjusting more to my glycemic reality.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/07/2022 9:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Of course, the most important thing is accuracy, but my daughter is very similar to glucometer ,.Let's see the glycosilada if it coincides now ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/07/2022 9:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Indeed, as Ruth says, for tastes colors.I personally prefer not to have to depend on the mobile but the reality is that we will have no choice.
I trust however, with 3, the mobile is better because I, I can't work with the mobile to control diabetes with the free2.It is also true that I have a range of 70 - 140 for pregnancy and I need maximum precision, that work alarms, etc ...
The funny thing is that I spent the same with the previous mobile, the same constant errors.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/07/2022 9:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Andrespmat said:
so is @regina, sometimes I don't understand so much complaint, I think the three will facilitate everything, by size and according to someone who uses it is better than dexcon, having,I'm already impatient 😛 🤣

Well, the truth is that yes, if people with diabetes had no advances .... then what?

Loliya's profile photo
Loliya
11/08/2022 10:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

People are not complaining about the advances, they are commenting on the failures that Free3 is having as in their day had them 1 or 2.
There is a thread about the alarms of the free3 in which this is discussed and I think I remember that there is another one about people who, having used the 3, today prefers the 2. There comes this conversation.
However, this is normal and the logical thing is that these advances are improving.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/08/2022 6 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
people are not complaining about the advances, they are commenting on the failures that the free3 is having as in its day had them the 1 or 2.
There is a thread about the alarms of the free3 in which this is discussed and I think I remember that there is another one about people who, having used the 3, today prefers the 2. There comes this conversation.
However, this is normal and the logical thing is that these advances are improving.

Indeed.I bought one to try it and I was surprised that I have some failures that do not have the 2. In my case I wrote a post explaining the pros and cons in my view in case it was interested.
There are also many people who speak for good or worse of 3 and have not even tried it, they talk about hearing.Each one is free to say what they want, but it is always more logical to speak after having experienced it in oneself.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/08/2022 6:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.