{'en': 'Free freeyle alarm 3', 'es': 'Alarma Freestyle libre 3'} Image

Free freeyle alarm 3

anabela's profile photo   11/05/2022 4:36 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I have acquired a free freeyle sensor 3 and I have a problem when configuring alarms.

In the free app of the mobile, when accessing "alarms" and activating "low glucose alarm" shows a screen where it puts "tone of the alarm" and shows by default the "personalized" in gray option (as if it were inactiveThat option), and does not let me modify it.

From the option of mobile notifications if I can put another sound, but it happens to me that they both sound to me, the one that comes by default and the one I select.

Is it the same?

My mobile is a Samsung A20.

Thank you!

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/05/2022 4:36 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

anabela said:
good afternoon.
I have acquired a free freeyle sensor 3 and I have a problem when configuring alarms.In the free app of the mobile, when accessing "alarms" and activating "low glucose alarm" shows a screen where it puts "tone of the alarm" and shows by default the "personalized" in gray option (as if it were inactiveThat option), and does not let me modify it.From the option of mobile notifications if I can put another sound, but it happens to me that they both sound to me, the one that comes by default and the one I select.Is it the same?My mobile is a Samsung A20.

I bought one and that is one of the reasons why I returned to 2.
Apart, I don't know if you look at the average glucose of the day, I look at it a lot and in 3 it doesn't appear.And the values ​​record is always empty, you only have the graph.
I do not understand the first two points because if the app of 2 did, the 3 should do it.
And the registration, Diabox, which is continuous does give values.They could already learn ...

Then it is true that the size is great, and measuring, for me, it measures like 2. But the 3 previous things bother me so I returned to 2.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/05/2022 8:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, go chasco @isabelbota, I thought that the issue of alarms would have a solution and that it was permissions.It is that the sound that brings by default is squeaky and sounds many times, unless among the app, I have discovered that it stops sounding there, but it doesn't convince me either.
In the day registry I suppose you mean the "registration book" right?I use it little, the truth, and I have seen that only the data of high or low values ​​appear in which I have accessed the app to "stop" the sound of the alarm.If not, it would appear empty as you comment.
And another doubt have you noticed that the mobile battery is over with this installed app?I don't know if it will have been a coincidence, but I have it installed 2 days ago and the battery flies.
Anyway, I will continue with the Freestyle 2, who are the ones I have financed, this of taking the 3 was to try and I stay quite "chafada".
All the best.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/06/2022 9:37 a.m.

Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)

Yes, they will improve with time I suppose.
Anyway, it is good for you not to go well if you have financed the 2, so you do not miss 3 ... 😂😂
You have already tried it and that's it.
I pay them anyway and I hope that the 3 was the bomb, but no.
And yes, more mobile battery is spent.

isabelbota
11/06/2022 9:54 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Let's see, if I make my own version of a free 2 vs.That, together with the size so small, that does not notice.
What I have commented on the alarms, but is solved, because I will silence them in certain situations and voila.And the battery, because it will have to recharge my mobile.
It is not going to be that the Abbot and Ne leave me with 2: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/06/2022 12:51 p.m.

anabela said:
to see, that if I make my own version of a free 2 vs. free 3, I keep the 3, because not having to scan and see your glucose value onlyOpen the application already wins 2, clearly, for me.That, together with the size so small, that does not notice.
What I have commented on the alarms, but is solved, because I will silence them in certain situations and voila.And the battery, because it will have to recharge my mobile.
It is not going to be that the Abbot and Ne leave me with the 2: D: D: D: D

Do not worry, that when the 3 is established, 2 will disappear.

isabelbota
11/06/2022 2:03 p.m.

Well, take advantage and gather from 2, before they leave you without it;)

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/06/2022 2:05 p.m.

anabela said:
then take advantage and gather from 2, before they leave you without it;)
>

My hope is to improve on the 3 meanwhile.When they improve it because great, because it is so small ...

isabelbota
11/06/2022 3:12 p.m.

@anabela with Diabox you have an improved "free 3", via Bluetooth receives blood glucose.You don't have to open the mobile, go on the screen without activating.
The only thing that is still a big sheet the free 2

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/06/2022 4:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have pending to try it, I thought it was very complex and that I did not know how to configure it, so I had not encouraged me.But now that I have tried the 3, I think that when I use the 2 I will do it with Diabox, to see if I get it.Thanks @ruthbia.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/06/2022 7:52 p.m.

@isabelbota, the 3 will not have to scan since it is a continuous meter, but it is necessary to open the app to see the blood glucose?
With the 2 and Diabox is not necessary.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/07/2022 4:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
@Isabelbota, the 3 will not have to scan since it is a continuous meter, but do you need to open the app to see blood glucose?
With the 2 and Diabox is not necessary.

Yes, that was the fourth failure.You can't put widget as in Diabox, so you have to click the freeLink icon every time you want to see glucose.And when I play the Abbot's symbol first ...
For me it is almost the same to scan that having to click on the app, even if it does not scan and wait for the Abbot symbol to leave and glymia gets out.A delay.

isabelbota
11/07/2022 9:23 p.m.

The only good thing I see at 3 is the size.
I hope that before they remove the 2 they will improve it.

Anaisabel
11/08/2022 4:14 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@anabela with diabox you have an improved "free, via Bluetooth receives blood glucose.You don't have to open the mobile, go on the screen without activating.
The only thing that is still a large sheet free 2

Does Diabox are still not available for iOS (iPhone)?

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/09/2022 1:44 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

@Mcnulty, if it is.I think it's called Diabox me.

Anaisabel
11/09/2022 3:37 p.m.

I have a cool time where he says how to calibrate and put this ...
...... Enter the diabox me in iOS or Diabox on Android .....

I am not very understood in these things, but I would say yes.

Anaisabel
11/09/2022 3:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.