{'en': 'Freestyle Sensor 3 Social Security', 'es': 'Sensor freestyle 3 seguridad social'} Image

Freestyle Sensor 3 Social Security

klamare's profile photo   11/06/2022 2:56 a.m.

Good and sweetened nights!

Does anyone know if the new freestyle 3 sensors will put them for social security?

I guess they will take because they have to earn money first and apart spending the stock they have from 2 but hopefully they change them soon.

If anyone knows anything that informs us please.

By the way, if someone tells us sweet dreams, sugar goes up while we sleep?xd

Greetings Family !!

klamare's profile photo
klamare
11/06/2022 2:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@klamare I don't think they take long because the price is the same as the 2, they will replace them .., but in the meantime to see if they improve the alarm configuration and the control of controls.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2022 3:35 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The information related to the supply of Free Style 3 sensors, whose origin are the reference cienfitic societies and the managers of the Ministry of Health, General Directorate of Common Portfolio of Services of the National Health System, as well as the different framework agreements signed with the industrialFor the different autonomous communities of our country both with Abbott and with other industry laboratories that could supply products similar to FS 3, they state that it will still take a few years to be supplied by the National Health System.

Touch wait

angel falcon's profile photo
angel falcon
11/06/2022 1:14 p.m.

@Angel Falcon. No, what sense will it make a product to the market, so that nobody will buy it, I would appreciate the link where they say that it will take years, or your information is opinion !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
11/06/2022 1:33 p.m.

That I have read, already give them in some autonomous community.
In fact they are seen in Wallapop and I do not think they buy them and then come cheaper.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
11/06/2022 1:54 p.m.

Let's see if they improve them, I have read that the app was quite improvable with respect to that of Freestyle 2 and had enough errors in continuous glucose monitoring, it's fine because it is very small and from Abbott they ensure that future sensors will be practically invisible toSimple view of the size of a lentil, I believe that social security will change them little by little, I am not in a hurry

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
11/08/2022 11:50 p.m.

ube said:
that I have read, already give them in some autonomous community.
In fact they are seen in Wallapop and I do not think they buy them and then come cheaper.
Greetings

Do you know in which autonomous community they are giving them?

Thank you.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/09/2022 1:40 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

I had review with the endocrine on Tuesday of this week and asked him about Free 3, I am Andalusian.

The answer is that right now the objective of the Board is to supply the free2 to all type 2 diabetics, so until this issue is not resolved I do not think they begin to supply the free3.

In the doctor's opinion, I have to wait, I think it will be at half-long term.

marine's profile photo
marine
11/10/2022 10:26 a.m.

Are they going to supply the sensor to type 2 diabetics?That is a great advance.As they are throwing with their pancreas, they have many complications in the long term.
I do not conceive of this without the sensor, it is an essential tool.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/10/2022 10:57 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Ensalada I know closely the case of a type 2 diabetic with enough complications for years (even amputations) to which I found myself the other day and saw the sensor and almost cried because it has been asking for years and they did not give it to him.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/11/2022 9:45 a.m.

skiman's profile photo
skiman
11/11/2022 8:16 p.m.

On Wednesday 9 I went to my endocrine and told me that some communities are willing to pay the difference of 3 over 2, over € 12, in my case in Valencia they do not want to pay that difference ...
That told me my endocrine

rafa1959's profile photo
rafa1959
11/13/2022 3:24 p.m.

Rafa1959 said:
On Wednesday 9 I went to my endocrine and told me that some communities are willing to pay the difference of 3 over the 2, over € 12, in my case in Valencia they do not wantPay that difference ...
That told me my endocrine

Private exactly the same ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/13/2022 4:38 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.