{'en': 'New Suggin application', 'es': 'Nueva aplicación SUGGIN'} Image

New Suggin application

Cassie's profile photo   11/09/2022 10:50 a.m.

Hello!!

Has anyone tried the new application (for the moment only available for Android) for the monitoring of diabetes?His name is Suggin.

I guess it works a bit like Diabox, because it also collects the readings without having to pass the scan through the sensor.

What I see is that it also makes glucose predictions, statistics, calculates the risk of hypo and hypers, has complete recipes with information such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, I installed it last night.

You have to connect it with the LibreLinkup application to start working ... on the page you have to polish things, but it seems very interesting ... it is very intuitive, easy to handle.

You will tell me ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/09/2022 10:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just downloaded it.After work I will turn her to see how.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/09/2022 12:33 p.m.

Here I leave the Link to Android App Store.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/09/2022 1:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have been looking a little at noon and I have the doubt, do you have the continuous measurement option as Diabox?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/09/2022 4:56 p.m.

I guess yes, because I have not been measuring the glucose at dawn ....
But I have never used Diabox.During the day I scanned with LibreLink and Suggin collects the data ..

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/09/2022 11:14 p.m.

In fact I have been able to verify that the prediction he has given me for this afternoon has been very successful ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/09/2022 11:16 p.m.

@Cassie Do you allow to calibrate with the values ​​of the capillaries?I have not read it in the descriptions of the Play Store.

They offer diets, exercises, predictions ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/11/2022 3:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia what I do is introduce them manually and then they are the ones that take into account ... although I have not introduced many capillary values ​​because this sensor (which is exhausted tomorrow 😢) has been very precise

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/12/2022 11:23 p.m.

Is this application better in Diabox ??I have been using Diabox for about 15 days alone, and that was when I learned that there were these applications
Can you advise me?
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2022 11:03 a.m.

Another question I understand that you have to synchronize it with the freestylelibre?But when you start the sensor or even if you already have it.
Synchronizing it is to put the freestylelibre account I understand right ??
thank you

DiabetesForo
11/13/2022 1:48 p.m.

One more things if you have the diabox do you have to desist or combine it?I say it because if I would not carry 3 applications, the freestyle, diabox and suggin

DiabetesForo
11/13/2022 1:50 p.m.

@antonimar you have to match it with LibreLinkup and pick up the FreeLink data;I have not tried it ... and I have 4 applications installed: LibreLink, LibreLinkup, social diabetes (to calculate the bowling) and now I am testing suggest ... they would have to make one that matches all!🤣🤣

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/13/2022 9:14 p.m.

Well, if I take freeLink data, I don't like it.The LibreLink algorithm is quite deficient, another thing is the reader algorithm that does stable with the capillaries.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/14/2022 8:07 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I think it collects the freeLink data because when I pass it through the sensor, it collects those values, but it is true that at dawn I do not scan and collect data every 15 minutes, so I understand that at least those, collect themof the sensor.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/14/2022 10:26 a.m.

Link alt = ""

They had a surprise for today ... new update with a big change

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/14/2022 6:39 p.m.

They had a surprise reserved for today ... now it's time to try it!😊

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/14/2022 6:41 p.m.

I have installed Suggin but it does not convince me.

Advantages: Capillaries can be placed, you can put bowling and exercise, it makes you diets, it links you with Google Fit, try to predict by introducing capillary measures and visa that if bowling and exercises are introduced and the prediction of blood glucose is more accurate.

Disadvantages in my criteria: it is a mirror of LibreLinkup (which in turn is a LibreLink mirror) with which it drags the failures of the Algorithm of the FreeLink app.
The graph is very small and the light blue looks very bad.
It does not export data, it must be done from Libreview.

If the sensors were "reliable" the 14 days, the prediction would not be bad.

At the moment I keep Diabox.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/16/2022 3:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I smelled my girl !!What a review has made us in a moment ... it is said !!I will have to try Diabox to see if it is so good!

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/16/2022 4:47 p.m.

Those who use the Diabox application knows if the A1C that is estimated is good?
Thank you

DiabetesForo
11/20/2022 1:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.