Impossible to download Diabox

Maria_65's profile photo   11/13/2022 8:07 p.m.

Hello, I am a bit denied with the technologies, but I want to download Diabox, I bass it from Google, it takes me to a Diabox Apk page, when I give it to install it tells me that you believe the account ... until there well, inThe second step tells me to verify my location with a valid credit card and my question is: is it normal for you to ask the credit card?

I have also tried to download it from its page, the truth is that it is downloaded, but it tells me that I have no application to open it.

I don't know what to do, can you help me please?

Thank you,

Maria_65's profile photo
Maria_65
11/13/2022 8:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, you can get off for free for example

Link

You click there and download it ,,, will come out a message that if you want to install from unknown sources or something and you give you ... and when you install it you will have to configure it, here there are guides but if you want to look at this.

Link

And you start following the configuration steps from here

Let's see if it helps you

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/13/2022 9:14 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

If you have Telegram, you can download it from there to put Diabox relays.
Anyway I upload the last to download it.
Link

ube's profile photo
ube
11/13/2022 9:14 p.m.

@Maria_65 Normally when you get off according to what application it makes you notice a card, you simply have to give the jump tab and let you continue downloading without putting anything ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/13/2022 9:18 p.m.

Thank you so much

Maria_65's profile photo
Maria_65
11/13/2022 9:30 p.m.

ube said:
If you have Telegram you can download it from there with which you put Diabox relapse.
Anyway I upload the last to download it.
Link

Hello, I do not want to be very heavy, but I have downloaded it in the link that you have sent me, but I do not find the app on the phone, I have gone to files and in downloads it does not appear.I have an Android, you can help me, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Maria_65's profile photo
Maria_65
11/13/2022 9:50 p.m.

madmax said:
no, can be lowered for free for example

Link

You click there and download it ,,, will come out a message that if you want to install from unknown sources or something and you give you ... and when you install it you will have to configure it, here there are guides but if you want to look at this.

Link

And you start following the configuration steps from here

Let's see if it uses you something

Thank you so much

Maria_65's profile photo
Maria_65
11/13/2022 10:15 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I have scarcely received an email from our hosting provider, the company that manages the technological infrastructure of the forum, I share here "screenshot" of the mail.

The point is that I have read this issue 3 times and I am not able to identify the aforementioned infraction ...

Does anyone know or can help with this?What a reason for infringement of your property material on this subject?

I am freaking out ... Come on, I do not think I have a threat of closing the forum for this matter, I have called the hosting provider to ask for more information and it does not provide it to us, how can I know then what Abbott claims?

I share my response to the mail received:

Good afternoon,

As indicated, we have reviewed the information published by some forum users in the link: Link
However, we are not able to identify the aforementioned material mentioned in the phrase "an unauthorized use of material of your property is being made, considering your intellectual and industrial property rights infringed.", We would need more information about it, we beg ussend it.

We totally agree on the strict compliance of the legality, and in case of identifying an inappropriate use by some user of the forum, we will take the appropriate measures to withdraw that content from the forum, as well as blocking the user caused by said infraction.

We want to clarify that all the issues and comments of the forum have an option "denounce message" that refers to the forum moderator team a notice to verify the published content, on this particular, not a single claim has been received to the aforementioned topic, neither by forum users, nor by Abbott.

On the other hand, the forum also has communication channels for this type of claims, being able to use for example the contact form available in the following link:

Link

Or, through the mail: forum@diabetesforo.com

Again, we have verified on both ways that no requirement has been received from Abbott, nor any other person who represents them.

Thus, we will expand the information to take the appropriate measures, it is our will to clarify and help in clarifying the aforementioned notification.

Without another particular, we wish you good afternoon.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
04/05/2024 3:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Use of Abbott material and its intellectual property because Diabox bridges it and has not reached an agreement.
In Italy they have prohibited it.Having it on a server and can no longer access.I read it in Telegram.

It gives me the feeling that they do not want sensor users to make Diabox use, and sweep in the networks looking for diabox download links.They have had this jump, as could have been another thread.

The only option is to delete all Diabox threads and any mention to this application.

You can also replace the Diabox word by Bubbleapp, so the trackers do not catch it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/05/2024 4:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, we will have to do it, right?, The moderator does.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/05/2024 4:35 p.m.

In the Diabox thread for clumsy there are several tickets to download it, in addition to tutorials to configure.But "Download Diabox" appears or if there is, they do not work in the entrance/ name of the thread.

What I tell you, network tracking.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/05/2024 4:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Fer, the fundamental thing is that they tell you what the forum violates, according to Abbot, in detail to know and not do it.
It is that what they tell you is nothing concrete.
And I don't understand what intellectual property is being infringed with Diabox, if not them.In any case it would be Diabox who could complain.
It is important that they clarify the issue of intellectual property because it makes no sense, the truth.
And they are not any problem, they continue to sell their sensors the same.It is very rare.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/05/2024 9:50 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Let's see if someone from the forum who is a lawyer can guide us, before eraseing things without even knowing where the problem is.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/05/2024 10:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.