{'en': 'Lipodystrophy (sumps in the skin by injections) Can you treat with Indiba?', 'es': 'Lipodistrofia (bultos en la piel por inyecciones) ¿Se puede tratar con Indiba?'} Image

Lipodystrophy (sumps in the skin by injections) Can you treat with Indiba?

JordiV's profile photo   11/09/2022 1:47 p.m.

Hello.

I've been looking for a total solution, if partial, to some packages caused by injects of insulin (lipodystrophic)

I have seen that the treatment with Indiba, at the aesthetic level could be interesting, to eliminate them.

Does anyone know about the subject?

Greetings.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/09/2022 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I sent me the nurse anti -cellulite creams, I had little lipodystrophy and left me.
You have to continuously rotate the injection areas to avoid them.Make a mesh in arms, buttocks, legs and abdomen not to repeat.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/09/2022 10:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good, it is said lipodystrophy .. just correct yourself in if you are looking for Google that you get the right searches.

I have read good reviews about Colipex.

Link

marine's profile photo
marine
11/10/2022 10:22 a.m.

@marine is also well said (lipohipertrophy)

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
11/10/2022 2:14 p.m.

marine said:
good, it is said lipodystrophy .. just correct in case it is searched in Google that the right searches come out.

I have read good reviews about Colipex.

Link ;Results=89

Thanks for the correction👍

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/10/2022 5:35 p.m.

Thank you all for the rectifying help.👍

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/10/2022 5:39 p.m.

I am using this Colipex product for 2 days, and my lipodystrophy, is that of the photo.
I hope if I don't know how to eliminate, it is reduced

What do you think ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/10/2022 5:41 p.m.

When exercising every day in the abdominal areas you can see more, but in the photo it looks exaggerated🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
11/10/2022 5:43 p.m.

You should rotate with arms.Do not believe that it takes less to take effect than on the waist sides.

Lipodystrophy leaves, but it takes a long time.You have to give the cream and massage to dissolve.

I Mallo between arms, side and abdomen, I do not repeat area in at least 5 days and never at the same point.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/10/2022 7:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
you should rotate with arms.Do not believe that it takes less to take effect than on the waist sides.

Lipodystrophy leaves, but it takes a long time.You have to give the cream and massage to dissolve.

I Mallo between arms, side and abdomen, I do not repeat area in at least 5 days and never at the same point.

Now that you comment on the issue of varying the areas, you have some favorite or damn zone, some place with special sensitivity or that you do not like to put insulin.

What area do you mean with sides?My legs may be the area that pleases me less, especially in its upper part, because as I have little fat in the body and legs I have them very fibrous to walk even if I catch my pinch before clicking is quite hard.

On the other hand, my favorite zone to prick the slow ones, which I discovered recently, is the deltoid area of ​​the buttock and the one from the hip behind.

Then by order of preference for fast, arms and gut.

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/10/2022 9:31 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

I cannot with my arms, it usually hurts a lot and takes a barbarity to take effect.
Broken in gut and thighs but I have a lot of lipodystrophy in the gut and formerly had on the thighs.32 years clicking are many years and it is not that the subject has taken long ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/10/2022 9:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The waist sides.I put the fast in arms and waist, the abdomen to rectify and the buttocks for the basal.
In my legs I can't hurt and always bleeding.

When I give myself a cream after the shower, waist and arms to move the fat.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/10/2022 9:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I slow in culete and fast in arms.
It gives me a lot in the belly, I know it is the fastest site but it is superior to me ...
I have not tried in my legs but it also gives me something.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/10/2022 10:44 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Slow in culete, fast in arms or thighs and corrections in the gut.If I am in a public place, in winter, where I do not have access to arms or thighs, I put it in the gut.It is very discreet, you cover the table and nobody finds out.
Like Ruthbia, thighs usually bleed and I only use the upper part.Once I put the slow to a span of the knee I had a bestial hypoglycemia;I got a fat drop of blood and the insulin had to run like gunpowder through the capillary.I started to see lights and find myself very rare and when I measured it was in 47.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/10/2022 10:53 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I slow it in the buttock, the rapsides of the thighs.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/14/2022 10:45 a.m.

I slowly in buttocks and rapid both normal and corrections.Sometimes thighs but less.Both in legs and arms, I get some bruises of Aúpa.But of course, so much puncture in belly for 40 years complicated about lipodystrophy, some have.
I have a colipex and once I use it but it is very expensive and if it uses it daily, it lasts very hard, it comes in some envelopes.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/16/2022 8:43 p.m.

Jordiv said:
I am using this Colipex product for 2 days, and my lipodystrophy, is that of the photo.
I hope if I don't know how to eliminate, it is reduced

What do you think ??

I have been using the Colipex cream, with several envelopes, and the truth is that I have not noticed anything.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/07/2023 12:04 a.m.

Anyone who uses it and noticed decreased packages, or disappearance of them?

How do you use it, just friction with your hand, or with any machine?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/07/2023 12:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.