Speaking in depth of metformin

pollxander's profile photo   11/19/2022 12:44 a.m.

Sweet friends in this video that I come to share today about the metformin and perhaps of some points that you did not know I leave the video around here

Link

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
11/19/2022 12:44 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

I liked the video, I support myself a lot in the mettformin and the diet I carry it fatal, but I have not reached the point of drinking coca pure tail, if I drink pepsi cola max zero sugar, but I have the belief that the pills protect meof a more severe diabetes and occasionally sugars, hydrates and shit of those.I have to put on the batteries, they have already told me that sugar attacks the eyes (if I losing sight I don't know what I would do).
Here the subnormal that has bought 3 kilos of jellyla by Amazon (fuck but would be thinking)

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
11/20/2022 12:44 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.