{'en': 'The top day, insulin does not act', 'es': 'Todo el día alta, la insulina no actúa'} Image

The top day, insulin does not act

Cassie's profile photo   11/15/2022 7:46 p.m.

Good, let's see if you give me a little light ...

I have been at noon since yesterday that there is no way that glucose barely gets me, or injecting insulin.

An example I have stayed after eating at 159 and although I have walked a lot and I have not cried anything, I have put myself in 180 now.

I have punctured today 6 times+ the slow one, practically all day with active insulin .... bolus and correcting ... now I would have to have dinner, but with these values ​​I will not do it, but I will put myself in 300.

Has it ever happened to you?

It is the first time that happens to me .... Insulin is transparent, it doesn't look bad.

I have thought about getting up tomorrow 1 you.The slow .... I have risen to 122, which is not much, but it has been lunch and start up and thus maintained all day.

Thank you!

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/15/2022 7:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, change the two feathers just in case ...

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
11/15/2022 8:11 p.m.

@Aalmu I will do that ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/15/2022 8:14 p.m.

To me a factor that influences me a lot are temperatures.In autumn/winter I have to increase the slow various units.Personally, I would value what value you have on an empty stomach and every three days adjust the basal.

If you are with a sensor, this is a pco above

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
11/15/2022 9:09 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Hormonal changes do this kind of thing, I don't know how old you are but in women, when the rule will come, we have a lot of insulin resistance.
Sometimes also when some virus is incubating.I don't know, see to see.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2022 9:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Cassie, if you have recently debuted, the honeymoon may be running out and you need to climb insulin, both fast and slow.The slow one is usually raised first, one in one unit.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/15/2022 9:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

nigiri said:
hormonal changes do this kind of thing, I don't know what age you are but in women, when the rule will come, we have a lot of insulin resistance.
Sometimes also when some virus is incubating.I don't know, see to see.

Well, it can be ... but until now I affected me down, the these 2 days has been crazy ... I am 46 years old ... still without signs of premenopause, in my family we are late ...
Tomorrow I will upload the slow one, to see if it helps me ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/15/2022 10:39 p.m.

@Regina I debuted in January of this year, passing the covid, but they treated me 3 months as if it were type 2 until the end of April, which confirmed the 1 ... I will go up 1 tomorrow and see if I stay better or help me...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/15/2022 10:41 p.m.

I am a man and I am also having a season of meaningless uploads in the afternoon/night.

I blame it for hormonal theme, but namely.There are afternoons in which insulin is water and it seems that it does nothing.It is time to increase the slow and see

Prother's profile photo
Prother
11/15/2022 10:57 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

Cassie said:
good, to see if you give me a little light .... I take from yesterday at noon that there is no way that I get just the glucose, or injected insulin.An example I have stayed after eating at 159 and although I have walked a lot and I have not cried anything, I have put myself in 180 now.
I have punctured today 6 times+ the slow one, practically all day with active insulin ... bolus and correcting ... now I would have to have dinner, but with these values ​​I will not do it, but I will put myself in 300
Has it ever happened to you?It is the first time that happens to me .... Insulin is transparent, it doesn't look bad.I have thought about getting up tomorrow 1 you.The slow .... I have risen to 122, which is not much, but it has been lunch and start up and thus maintained all day.
@Cassie: If you are high before any meal, you can upload the fast and extend the waiting time before starting to eat.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/16/2022 9:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Cassie probably then you join the premenstrual syndrome along with the exhaustion of your pancreas with respect to insulin.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/16/2022 11:54 a.m.

And it is normal that today I have uploaded the rapid morning, have been all day well and now after coming and having stayed at 125 at noon, without eating anything I upload me to 190?What is happening to me?

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/17/2022 5:37 p.m.

I always have resistance in the afternoon.I usually have to put 1 unit or 2 (depends on what I have eaten) about 18 or 19

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2022 6:58 p.m.

@Cassie the honeymoon ends and you suffer the effects of hormones, protein, fat ... before the pancreas reserve covered it, but it is no longer left.
Little by little you will adapt to new insulin needs.It is normal

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2022 8:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, perfect, to see if I already stabilize and I have a pattern on what to act, because I am driving my/2 made me and now nothing .... thanks girls!

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/18/2022 12:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.