Diabetic retinopathy

rpg_1978's profile photo   12/07/2022 2:18 a.m.

Hello, I'm new to the forum.I write because I have suffered problems in the right eye and I am very scared.Since March I began to suffer flying flies, little more than annoying.Since the end of September I began to see blurry, I appeared in the emergency room and saw me hemorrhages in the right eye giving me an appointment for a laser session.Some more than 2 weeks ago I gave my laser, they said that I have to take another session on January 17 because there was blood and the laser bounces in it- the thing is that now I see blurry and I have enough flying flies, on Monday I went toEmergencies again, transparent crystalline, macula in good condition and without macular edema according to the emergency paper.They have also given me an appointment to inject Avastin on January 11.The thing is that I am quite scared, I see basically thanks to the left eye.I don't know if something similar will have happened but I would appreciate any advice or experience because I don't know what can happen from now on or when I can recover a normal vision.Thank you so much

rpg_1978's profile photo
rpg_1978
12/07/2022 2:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I was diagnosed with almost 1 year ago a proliferative diabetic retinopathy in the left eye gave me 4 laser sessions, telling you that the flying flies have nothing to do with diabetes and appear with age, and I saw bad for the right eye because of thatI went to the emergency room and they told me that I had a cataract right in the center of the vision, that's why I saw badly for that eye and just the bad eye I see perfect, I would take appointment with a retinology and that they take tests to determine whether or not it is retinopathyor other type of eye disease diabetes affects many ways

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
12/07/2022 11:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@rpg_1978, I have seen a case in the forum with severe retinopathy that after treatment has improved a lot.But it takes time.You'll be recovering well, stay calm ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/07/2022 11:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.