{'en': 'Total uncontrol in 3 days', 'es': 'Descontrol total en 3 días'} Image

Total uncontrol in 3 days

Arse's profile photo   11/29/2022 10:10 a.m.

Well, that for 3 days, and coinciding with the change of pen three, I carry with the totally altered postpandrial glycems.

We are going to stand in values ​​of 160/180 having had the last intake more than 4 or 5 hours ago.

Of course, at the time you have to eat, starting from those figures and despite the quick contribution I am going to 200.

The only thing that occurs to me is to change the pen, which I just did, although it is one of the same box ...... I don't know.

On the other hand today I woke up at 120 and an hour later, without food intake, it was 150.

So I have released a pen and changed the slow A guideline in the morning instead of the night, which was when I was slow with the old pen for the last time.

All this in order to minimize a possible hypo and that I get awake.

I have no symptom of infection, or anything similar ...... It is the first time something similar happens to me and I don't know if I am doing well or the opposite.

Greetings,

Arse's profile photo
Arse
11/29/2022 10:10 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I use Abasaglar, before I was fatal at night and since I changed it in the morning it works great.Give him time .... You are incubating something and shows your glycemia before you ... something similar happened to me and then my cold came out.If you stay high after meals is that you fell short;When I am in high values ​​no longer like hydrates or I wait to eat until I am below 130, I have more room.
But my educator (which is not diabetic) also "proves" the sensors and says that it also makes 200 and peak peaks in some meals, I mean that they are not scandalous values ​​either.Give yourself a margin ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/29/2022 10:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Cassie said:
I use Abasaglar, before I was fatal at night and since I changed it in the morning it works great.Give him time .... You are incubating something and shows your glycemia before you ... something similar happened to me and then my cold came out.If you stay high after meals is that you fell short;When I am in high values ​​no longer like hydrates or I wait to eat until I am below 130, I have more room.
But my educator (which is not diabetic) also "proves" the sensors and says that it also makes 200 and peak peaks in some meals, I mean that they are not scandalous values ​​either.Give yourself a margin ....

Well, I understood that non -diabetics did not give those peaks ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/29/2022 1:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota Yes totally true, the first time I told me I thought I said it to calm me down, in fact he told me 2 times and once I was present a partner who has also tried the sensors and told more of the same thing .... As also told me that they do descents, which, however little they eat and with the help of their pancreas it is solved quickly ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/29/2022 3:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well it was the p ..... pen.It has been released a new Tresiva pen, and and to change to change the puncture schedule of bedtime when I get up, and, for the moment, all standardized values.Attentive to whether something similar happens to you with pen.

If the previous pen were doing its effect, since before the night at 11 p.m.That is why yesterday I was all day with the macuto as if I had stolen cookies and juices in the Super ..... Fortunately it was not necessary.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
11/30/2022 9:16 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.