Cassie said:
has always been around this question for my head and I have never done it;Well my educator does, but the only thing that has told me that the bad thing is to move from one end to another in a short time for days, weeks, months and years .... that by doing them nothing will happen to me, because becauseI am in rank more than 90% and there are very few patients who get this.

What does it eventually affect our disease: making peaks at meals (although we correct) or having high values ​​maintained?

I have been very cold for 3 days and I imagine that it is one of the causes why I can't normalize my glycemia ... when this happens to you, you touch your ratios or endure the guy while it lasts (with ups and downs)?

Thank you very much in advance, I learn more from this forum than with my educator ...

Unfortunately to diabetes everything affects, if you have difficult infection that goes down, if you get angry, difficult to go down, etc., it is also logical that when you eat it uploads (it goes up to non -diabetics, imagine) according to my endocrineIt is that hemoglobin goes well, below 7, that is, controlling glucose levels every 5 minutes it changes is crazy, there are always peaks, even if nothing was ate for days the glucose levels change (the high levels makeDamage to blood micro vesseland 80 minimum) the truth is that you should live with diabetes, not for diabetes.