Sensor in non -diabetic person

Ricki21's profile photo   11/29/2022 11:48 a.m.

I am curious to see the profile of a non -diabetic person who has used a sensor (how are his peaks, what is his glycemic variability, ...), compared to a diabetic person.Can anyone hang one in the forum or tell me where I can consult this information?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/29/2022 11:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Here you have
Link

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/29/2022 5:01 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

I put my wife.I don't know how to upload it but it was surprising.Normal values ​​of 80, did not exceed 100mg/L .... and many times below 70 with only a little hunger or that .... demoralizing

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
11/29/2022 5:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aer said:
I put it on my wife.I don't know how to upload it but it was surprising.Normal values ​​of 80, did not exceed 100mg/L .... and many times below 70 with only a little hunger or that .... demoralizing

Well, the test is very good, but we must not get scourge either, we have to try to approach as much as possible to values ​​of "non -diabetic" person but without obsessing ourselves because we will never achieve it.

Anyway, I do not know if you use only the official free application or also Diabox, I say it because my freeLink is always going 20 and peak above the capillary tests and when I am in increases between that margin of error and that exaggerates the climbIt can perfectly mark between 40-50 above what is sometimes demoralizing as you say for the topic of the peaks.

I use Diabox right now and I have it calibrated with the "Magicmod" mode that allows you to put capillary values ​​to better square blood glucose values ​​and improve the calculation algorithm.

These days I have been doing a few capillaries to compare the values ​​with the two applications at different times, on an empty stable periods, periods of increases ... and as is logical it is much more precise the Diabox with the added capillary calibration.

Right now to get an idea the LibreLink marks me 128 and Diabox 98
I have tried it in moments of maximum peaks (with the glucometer) and has always been much more precise the calibrated diabox.

For example, this morning peak maximum (which is when more margin of error) according to LibreLink 196 .... in Diabox 130 and in the 150 glucometer ... and that is the one that has given me the most disparate.

In addition to me in the morning and at night I do not use insulin so it is the moment in the most upload,
Only in the morning, because at night I do not put hydrates.

The rest of the time the Diabox was always very precise with the glucometer, even at the time of increases.

But if you think about the 196 data between the 20 -and -peak error margin and the exaggeration of the Picra Cuadra the difference with the 150s glucometer (~ 50)

I encourage you to try if you do not have the app and the calibration mode, it is also that if not the glycemic variability data will not be as precise as they should be.

Greetings and a lot of encouragement

P.S.Look I just made a 109 capillary .. in LibreLink right now 131 and in Diabox 101
difference +21 compared to +8 .. I looked at it again, for the theme of the lag.

P.D 15 minutes later, practically the same freeLink 129 Diabox 100

I update breakfast day 30-11
an hour and peak after breakfast looking for the maximum peak, glucometer 134 ... LibreLink 177 ... Diabox 129

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/29/2022 5:24 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.