{'en': 'Freestyle sensors problems', 'es': 'Problemas con sensores freestyle'} Image

Freestyle sensors problems

dm79's profile photo   11/27/2022 4:40 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon,

I have been with the Free Style sensors for several months and despite some small problem in the measurements and in the application I still use them.However, I have a new problem and I wanted to know if any of you are happening to them.

As you know, the device has an active period of 14 days after starting and when you separate the mobile more than 6 meters loses the option of the alarms so you have to make a reading to start again to have a signal again.

Well today when I separate more than 6 meters, it has lost the signal and by enhancing measurement it has given the result but still with a signal loss and therefore does not warn the alarms of the hyper and hyperglycemia.Today tried to call Abbot but the number is not available.

The previous sensor happened to the same and failed to recover the signal, so that towards measurements but due to continuous signal and not being able to reestablish, he did not warn of the hiccups and hyperglycemia.

When they still have 6 days of life to the sensor, suddenly it was no longer scanned and yesterday the sensor was literally exhausted, so it is not true since there were 6 days left.And today I have put on a new sensor, it has been activated but by moving away more than 6 meters, it has lost the signal for hypoglycemia and goes the same path as the previous one.

Does anyone have the same problem?The truth is that the device I do not have good experience with the last 5 months before the alarms of hypoglycemia took carbohydrates and when I did my glyd hemoglobin measurement I had a result of 7.9

The truth for the amount of hypoglycemia and just any hyper the result for me is disastrous.

I comment with my aimdocrine and told me that then I would have to ensure each hypoglycemia with a BMT conclusion: the app and the sensor for me do not provide reliability or security.

Greetings!

dm79's profile photo
dm79
11/27/2022 4:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@DM79: Sometimes some sensors come out that are a bit disastrous.I have the signal loss alarm deactivated because it puts my nerves.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/27/2022 6:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@dm79 My educator also disabled the alarm of the signal loss (for the times it may sound), but although I lose signal momentarily you see that it collects the readings well .... when it warns you of a hiccup or hyper, whatlogical is to check with capillary before acting, because sometimes, there is a lotMeasures and others with it, I have a difference of 30.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/29/2022 11:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.