Glycometer Cofar

jramos's profile photo   12/02/2022 1:43 p.m.

Forgive me that I take this issue, which is usually recurring from what I have seen, but it has not become very clear to me.I have type 2 diabetes without insulin, and to do the controls they do it in the health center every fifteen days, but I think that for me I would like to do it more frequently, for example one every day to see how I walk.
I have seen Amazón, glucometer kit accof, and I would like, if it is possible that you give me your opinion on the quality of said device.Well, I have seen it very economical and with the strips quite well price.
Thank you so much.

jramos's profile photo
jramos
12/02/2022 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know him.But I have used the Sinocare years and they are doing very well and they are even cheaper.
Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/02/2022 3:52 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have the vital exactive and TB is very good and the price of the strips is not bad either.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/02/2022 5:03 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

sherpa41 said:
I don't know him.But I have used the Sinocare years and they are doing very well and they are even cheaper.
Link

Thank you very much, I had also thought about it as an option.

jramos's profile photo
jramos
12/02/2022 5:52 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
I of Amazon I have the exactive vital and TB is very good and the price of the strips is not bad either.

I didn't know him, I just saw him and it seems interesting.Thank you so much.

jramos's profile photo
jramos
12/02/2022 5:56 p.m.

jramos said:
Isabelbota said:
I of Amazon I have the exactive vital and Tb is very good and the price of the strips is not bad either.

I didn't know him, I just saw him and it seems interesting.Thank you very much.

Thank you very much, but I already asked for the Sinocare, I think that the possibility of failure is in all or almost all, but the question is to have an approximate measure that makes me modify my habits more round.

jramos's profile photo
jramos
12/03/2022 4:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.