{'en': 'Eye!Now most of the sweeps of the coffee shops and restaurants in Madrid carry glucose!', 'es': 'Ojo! Ahora la mayoría de los edulcorantes de las cafeterías y restaurantes de Madrid llevan glucosa!'} Image

Eye!Now most of the sweeps of the coffee shops and restaurants in Madrid carry glucose!

Gonz's profile photo   12/14/2022 9:32 p.m.

Hello,

I do not know what is happening or what is the reason, but before, the sweeteners who served you in any cafeteria or restaurant in Madrid with coffee or infusion, were based on cyclamate and saccharin, so there was no problem for diabetics

In the last year, in all restaurants in which I have asked myself an infusion, the sweetener had as the first component, and therefore majority, dextrose, which as you know is synonymous with glucose.Yes, the one that we read here is left over.
I do not know how this can be allowed or what the reason is, but I recommend that you read the composition of the sweetener before using it.

In the last year I had to take all the infusions without sweetener while the rest tasted its delicious dessert ...;.)

Take care of you

Gonz's profile photo
Gonz
12/14/2022 9:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What gonworms ... Well here in BCN that does not happen ... Anyway I always wear a small boat of Stevia (it occupies little) and it is always good to have it by hand.But you do well to warn, surely there are many people who do not fix.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
12/14/2022 10:39 p.m.

Anyway, the weight of the sweetener is 1 gram.Of that gram a part is dextrose.It is so little that is insignificant.I take it and do not affect.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/14/2022 11:27 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

That about @isabelBota has less sugar than sausage slices, for example, add sugar as a preservative to everything

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/14/2022 11:50 p.m.

I years ago, long before diabetes, that I don't drink any sugar with coffee, infusion or whatever.It takes away the natural flavor of things.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2022 11:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.