{'en': 'Today I had an appointment with my endocrine !!', 'es': 'Hoy he tenido cita con mi Endocrina!!'} Image

Today I had an appointment with my endocrine !!

Pyrri's profile photo   12/19/2022 5:56 p.m.

The endocrine according to analysis has told me that I have everything very well and I have answered that the diet has been fatal and now at Christmas worse !!

He has answered that I am so good thanks to the medication (Synjardy - Trulicity), but if I still play with fire I will end up burning.

Glycosada has dropped to me from 4.8% to 4.5%.The glucose without having breakfast had it as if I did not have diabetes as they checked in consultation.

One thing that Synjardy did not know causes skin infections and when you have one you have to suspend it immediately (I rightly passed the candidiasis so bad) and take another type of metformin.

Well, the Synjardy theme the header or idea, prescribing all kinds of ointments to stop the candid and was the type of metformin that was taking the one that was annoying me.I have the vitamin D down and I have to take a supplement every 15 days.

I have to lose weight yes or yes.I have to take care of my feet, on one finger I made blood and that cannot happen to me.I have been told that I must go to a podiatrist.

Also on my feet I have very very very very skin and the creams of hydration, throwing them are an ordeal because the feet do not absorb them and I am always with wet feet (let's go as happened).

The tension I have had days of hypotension, a month and a half ago for some tremors that I had prescribed 50 mg of a medicine to lower it, the tremors have almost disappeared but now I have the side effects (very low tension), strong dizziness symptoms and loss ofBalance, on the way as if it were drunk on the street.

These side effects seem to refer.The endocrine did not want to withdraw the medication (I suppose that he will have thought, since it was put another that the other is removed)

Another thing more a little drip !!, in all my medical reports that I am allergic to cow's milk and I am not, I am a little fed up with this issue ....

I have already told everyone and the pain continues, does anyone know where this can be eliminated?

Thank you!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
12/19/2022 5:56 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

And peripheral neuropathy, how do you carry it?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/19/2022 6:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well now you have a non -diabetic glycosilada.That is impossible to get in a type 1

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/20/2022 4:04 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
Well now you have a non -diabetic glycosilada.That is impossible to get in a type 1

Well, it is not impossible Regina, it is very difficult but not impossible.
I know people who have it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/20/2022 12:22 p.m.

I would also say that a glycosylated 4.5 in a DM1 is impossible, or do not eat or eat so little that it cannot be healthy, in fact 5.7 and 6 there begins the prediabetes in a normal person, I would like to meet someone with4.5 glyc

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/20/2022 10:57 p.m.

In @Pyrri's firm he says he has type 2 diabetes

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/20/2022 11:17 p.m.

In my signature and on the labels I always put that I am type 2 diabetic (I do not know that the labels if no one will see them)
I will have to reconfigure my signature for which I read I know that I am Type 2 and in my prosperous messages to warn from the message that I am type 2, so that there are no mistakes.Here you always give that we are all type 1 and there is life beyond the type of diabetes that each one has !!Please read the messages several times as I do to understand them, because there is no way.
It already makes me funny about the Whasapp more than 250 daily messages of type 1, type 2 we do not exist and we also have diabetes even if you tell us the warm that we have looked for it, rather nobody informed us, who is to blameMedicine, which on the one hand sure that there is an interest of the more diabetic in the best, in order to sell drugs, insulin, ect ...., by millions !!, it is very shameless that there is still no curethat there is someone behind that he is not interested in such a priest !!

@Diabestic The neuropathy there we go with her as long as no more, resists her quite well, the worst take so many pills ....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
12/21/2022 10:56 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Pirry, we already know that you are type2, so I tell you that you are very good, with the perfect glyc.
You must still have a lot of pancreatic reserve.You can be very calm because the treatment you have is very good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/22/2022 12:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Pirry I hope we could opt for those glycos the type 1 diabetics, you are great !!I do not agree that having type 2 has looked for anyone, nobody wants to take a disease like this ... Another thing is that people "healthy" do not know about it and when you have no problem you do not deprive yourself of eatingNothing because you can't imagine something like that may happen to you ....
I also think there is no cure because it does not interest, but it is the reality that we have to live.
The cow's milk, I think it can only be changed to the header ...consultations and reports) that I am type 2, when I am type 1 ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
12/22/2022 11:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.