{'en': 'METARECOD OPINIONS', 'es': 'Opiniones metarecod'} Image

METARECOD OPINIONS

davlinares's profile photo   12/26/2022 1:30 a.m.

Hello,

Today I saw a TV ads of Metarecod says that it helps with trilice and glucose.

Has anyone tried Metarecod and can give an opinion about them?

Thank you!

davlinares's profile photo
davlinares
12/26/2022 1:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @davlinares!

I do not know the product, I have looked for some online information, and this is what Google tells me:

Metarecod is a useful product for rebalancing both altered metabolic parameters and cholesterol levels, triglycerides, glucose, as well as abdominal circumference values ​​and for the treatment of metabolic syndrome.

Honestly ... I think it's a scam ... another miracle product to add to the list of scams.

I hope that nobody spends their money on this product, hoping that you improve diabetes.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/28/2022 7:41 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have also been reading about the action mechanism and summarizing what it does is avoid in the intestine that HCs, protein fats etc ..., and thus reduce all values ​​... come on ... come on the same effect as ifYou eat less and you save the pasta that costs and you avoid possible side effects

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/28/2022 8:14 p.m.

Thank you very much for the comments, I consider it but if you really do not do much and the truth is that your price is not cheap ... well, going on

davlinares
12/29/2022 1 p.m.

I think that to comment on something you have to have information and not to despise a product that can help another person for a reason that I cannot understand.
As a consumer I informed myself before taking it approximately a year ago, in my case for cholesterol.
My HDL levels were below what should be considered normal around 15%, I took it thinking about the next medical work review to check my levels again and to my surprise I had entered values.He had been with the low HDL for more than 5/6 years.
For informing and not misinforming how I see that other users do, it is a health product, so the same efficiency, safety and scientific demonstration controls as a medication.
It has 9 clinical studies that for a pharmaceutical product apart from being a barbarity, demonstrates two things the investment behind this product and evidence of its effectiveness.

Devlinares, I hope my contribution has served you useful.

All the best!!

Sergon's profile photo
Sergon
01/12/2023 12:25 a.m.

According to the prospect, it acts as fiber, making it difficult to absorb carbohydrates and fats.
I also believe that it has the same effect as making an adequate diet.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/12/2023 3:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I've been taking Metarecod for 5 days, I hope I do well for triglycerides I to improve diabetes.
The only thing that has produced a lot of constipation, will endure a few more days and will be seen.
I commissioned in the pharmacy, the next day I already had it, it cost me about € 29.
Caring well.

Marti's profile photo
Marti
01/23/2023 1:15 p.m.

marti said:
hello, I've been taking metarecod for 5 days, I hope I do well for triglycerides I to improve diabetes.
The only thing that has produced a lot of constipation, will endure a few more days and will be seen.
I commissioned in the pharmacy, the next day I already had it, it cost me about € 29.
Carry them well.

Write something past time to see whether it is worth it or not

davlinares
01/23/2023 3:01 p.m.

Hi Marti, could you inform how this medicine was please?Thank you very much 😊

LauG's profile photo
LauG
11/04/2023 9:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.