{'en': 'Community of Madrid No Freestyle Free 3 ---- Will the model be given: Dexcom One ???', 'es': 'Comunidad de Madrid NO FREESTYLE LIBRE 3 ----se daran el modelo: DEXCOM ONE???'} Image

Community of Madrid No Freestyle Free 3 ---- Will the model be given: Dexcom One ???

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo   12/09/2022 3:22 p.m.

A couple of days ago I went for the sensors to the Imperial Paseo Health Center (Jiménez Díaz Foundation, Madrid) and the nurse gave me six free 2 instead of four, which is what they have always given me.He told me that six had arrived for all the patients and that I did not know why this time it was like that.The funny thing is that I have to return to the next lot within 56 days (4 sensors x 14 days).Will they want to finish lots because they will give another sensor brand? Is it because many defective sensors come out?The truth is that no idea, but it comes from pearls in case I get a bad.

In general, I am very happy with free 2, especially since I have realized that in the right arm they are nailed to the capillary.Why do you work better in that arm than on the left or in another part of the body?Another thing I do not know.

What I am going to really feel is that if they give us free 3 or another brand, I will run out of reader.I find it so practical!Small, light ... although who knows, the same thing comes out later and the memory of the reader and the apps produces laugh.What I have very clear is that today live the sensors!

For the weekend!

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
02/24/2023 3 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

@Palomilla also gave me 6 units last week, also from the FJD.
In December I asked Endo and told me they didn't change sensor.

The reader is very reliable, the mobile app.I also use it, the app only for the data cloud and when I remember.

In the Health Center (Legazpi) I have changed my needles, only 4mm

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/24/2023 4:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Palomilla, from what I see there are those who are doing very well the sensors and who fails a lot ..., maybe it is because of the thickness of the skin, that they do not reach the interstitial fluid well, or the way they stick, that can be folded ..
My daughter is also happy with the two and I hope more with 3.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/24/2023 10:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Free 3 works very well.Well, the two I've tried.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/25/2023 12:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I free them2 I receive them for messaging to my house.This time instead of 6 I have received 8

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
02/26/2023 4:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

regina said:
@palomilla, for what I see there are those who are doing the sensors very well and who fails a lot .., maybe it is because of the thickness of the skin, q noThey reach the interstitial fluid well, or the way they are stuck, which can be folded ..
My daughter is also happy with the two and I hope more with the 3.

I have failed me a lot and nobody tells me why ... at the beginning it was a mental struggle in search of why they failed me.Now if I fail, I put another one and those who fail go to the health center to change them.

Not even Abbot gives me a solution, and in the health center they tell me, you are the only one who fails interviews, which I know is a lie, because I am in contact with about ten who also fails sometimes.
In his day, even a nurse came to tell me that they had been told from the manager N that the failed were not going to replace me there, and I went to defense of the patient and a lawyer, as soon as they learned they told me that the sensors would continue to change meWithout problem .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
02/26/2023 4:45 p.m.

To me, since December 2020, I have only failed a sensor.
Two others have detached me, but that is not a sensor failure but of the user.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
02/27/2023 10:01 a.m.

_ tacker _ said:
regina said:
@palomilla, for what I see there are those who are doing very well the sensors and to whom they fail a lot ..,Maybe it is because of the thickness of the skin, that they do not reach the interstitial fluid well, or the way they stick, which can be folded ..

I have failed me a lot and nobody tells me why ... at the beginning it was a mental struggle in search of why they failed me.Now if I fail, I put another one and those who fail go to the health center to change them.

Not even Abbot gives me a solution, and in the health center they tell me, you are the only one who fails interviews, which I know is a lie, because I am in contact with about ten who also fails sometimes.
In his day, even a nurse came to tell me that they had been told from the manager N that the failed were not going to replace me there, and I went to defense of the patient and a lawyer, as soon as they learned they told me that the sensors would continue to change meWithout problem .....

I carry about 60 replacements since September 2020.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
02/27/2023 10:05 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

@Josemibi seem a lot to me.In 7 years I will have changed about 40,
Have you tried other insertion areas?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2023 12:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Josemibi seem a lot.In 7 years I will have changed about 40,
Have you tried other insertion zones?

Yeah

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
02/27/2023 1:19 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Rubioares said:
to me, since December 2020, I have only failed a sensor.
Two others have detached me, but that is not a sensor failure but of the user.

Well, I don't agree with you.If it takes off is a sensor failure, which should endure the 14 days.In fact they are replaced if they take off, with what Abbot admits it as their mistake.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/27/2023 2:18 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

For the price they have and for the theme, these devices are dexcom that free freeyle if they fail and do not meet the times of use established the basic rule is to replace without more and there is nothing to say.I say.If they give it to it, it is another story but they do not give it to it so as they say in Spain "gifted horse does not look at the pancreas ...": D

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
02/27/2023 2:55 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Josemibi seem a lot.In 7 years I will have changed about 40,
Have you tried other insertion zones?

I about forty in two years, it is as if in my arms the skin according to him day refuses to work the sensors.
I have sought how to find information about methods to check the interstitial of the arms.But there is no way, and what Abbott is does nothing for users, while paying them ..... the losses are assumed.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
03/06/2023 12:59 a.m.

Josemibi said:
_ tacker _ said:
regina said:
regina said:
@palomilla, so I see there are those whoThe sensors are going very well and who fails a lot .., maybe it is because of the thickness of the skin, that they do not reach the interstitial fluid well, or the way they stick, which can be folded ..

I have about 60 replacements since September 2020.

I started with the sensors in June 2021 and today about forty changed with the reading error message, take the reading in ten minutes and finally, exhausted sensor Change sensor.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
03/06/2023 1:03 a.m.

Hello, good afternoon,

Forgive that the subject changes a bit, but for not opening a new thread, I would like to ask if someone with type 2 diabetes of the Madrid community has prescribed the freestyle sensor, and in that case, that they told me in which hospital and doctor.

I have been buying the sensor for years but it does not give me financially to buy it always, and for not having taken it in recent months, glycosiladdoctor.

Thank you very much in advance.

felinol's profile photo
felinol
03/14/2023 10:49 a.m.

@Felinol, I don't know if the endocrine is seeing you, but with that glucosilada I would have to see you.
I think you will need insulin and give you the sensor.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/14/2023 11:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
@felinol, I don't know if the endocrine is seeing you, but with that glucosilada I would have to see you.
I think you will need insulin and give you the sensor.

Hi Regina,

If I tell you what I think of the doctors of the Infanta Sofia hospital in Sanse, they expel me from the forum.They make me review every 8-10 months and it is only to see the analysis, tell me "I see you well" and change some medication from time to time.

I told the current doctor that I have been more than 4 years with glycosylated 12, and that thanks to the sensor that I have been paying for for years, I had managed to go down to 8 and 7. I have explained that the medication is not worth it, that no novel medication that I have prescribed my notice, that is, if as moreover, the sugar is fired at 300 and 400 figures. I am shooting the sugar more now even than when I debuted in 2013, because my diabetes evolvesAnd insulin resistance too.

I exposed my vision: I explained that thanks to Freestyle's sensor I am not dead now, and that I see it very necessary.Also, on the cost, I told him that having a better sugar would mean savings in insulin, also in the treatment of amputations, heart attacks, diagnostic tests, etc.His answer was blunt, he spoke to me as if I were a face and said "that I am not going to prescribe it, that to the type 2 diabetics we do not have to give it to it, that it will be by 2024, and by then it will be for specific people whoIt is worse than you "(apparently there is some directive that talks about this topic).

I explained that I do not understand that there are people who are with diabetes 2 with a glycemic control worse than mine, and that if I have not amputated my legs it is a miracle, because I know a case with less glycemic uncontrol and less years of illness, to thewho amputated his legs and subsequently died.But well, I told him that I only gave my vision that I am the one who knows the data of my illness better than anyone and wanted to explain them to see how important the sensor is.

At 8 months I returned to the consultation and remembered me.We were in the middle of the consultation and started shouting in bad ways, and I replied "to see doctor, calm down, this time I have not spoken to the sensor, I do not understand why it alters."I had a contained anger that I do not understand, I suppose you have more pride than you want to empathize and cure your patients.

I have also asked him several times that for those days that I exceed 350 I could send me fast insulin, and that other doctors have recommended me.He always denies it, sees my analysis, says "They are very well-regular" and up to 8 months ... a wonderful follow-up, come on.

Anyway, forgive the roll, I am a bad patient, I know, but I think there are doctors who do not get much involved in doing their job well.

Greetings !!

felinol's profile photo
felinol
03/14/2023 3:21 p.m.

@felinol
And don't you change your doctor?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/14/2023 5:32 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@felinol, ask for a change of a doctor if they are not putting insulin.
Or go directly to the emergency room, they have to put another treatment. Do not satisfy yourself with a greater glycosilada Q 7.
Do you put insulin?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/14/2023 5:35 p.m.

@Felinol That hospital is shit.
You can make an appointment at any specialties center in Madrid.
My boy is from Sanse, and one times he goes to Infanta Sofia and sometimes to the FJD

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2023 6:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.