Insulin resistance always after skiing.

Gonz's profile photo   12/14/2022 10:03 p.m.

Hello, I have been making snowboard for many years and the same thing always happens to me: from five in the afternoon the glucose shoots and there is no way to control it.As much as the basal raises and no matter how much insulin that injects, does not go down.But this last bridge has left me exhausted, because one day this resistance situation has lasted most of the afternoon and night.

I would like to find some explanation, because in the morning, while I make a snowboard, I barely need basal, since it is an exercise from moderate to intense depending on the snow conditions.I have also tried to make meals with very few hydrates, but it doesn't matter, from five in the afternoon, he shoots.Just before dinner, it ends up going down, but then I also have a hard time controlling dinner much more than usual.
The day back home, without skiing in the morning, it also happens to me.The next day is normalized.

Has anyone lived similar situations?The truth is that I love to enjoy snow, but the phenomenon is spoiling me and it takes me for many years ... before the pandemic practiced high intensity exercise in the gym and never had similar reactions.

Thanks for your comments.
Take care of you

Gonz's profile photo
Gonz
12/14/2022 10:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.