Beer with few hydrates

Sandman's profile photo   12/21/2022 1:08 p.m.

Good, we already know that diabetics must be special care with alcohol consumption.But as some dates are approaching that, we want or not, we will be tempted to take some cup I tell you.

The normal beer (the barrel of a lifetime) uploaded a lot and quite fast for the hydrates it contains.If I took a with a glucose of 100 I could go perfectly up to 140 or 150 in minutes.

Well, the other day I tried the Heineken Silver in 250cc bottle that has less hydrates (over 3gr at 100ml) and less alcohol (4%).The fact is that I took it while preparing dinner, I had about 90 glucose and at half an hour I had not gone from 105.

I tried again yesterday and the same happened to me: 105 that I had of glucose I did not go from 115. As for alcohol, I did not notice any relevant decrease in glucose (I did not ate until a couple of hours later and no "rare" descent)

Knowing that you have to drink alcohol with a lot of caution I tell you my experience in case it serves you for these next few days.

PS: How I missed drinking a cool beer without having to worry about the blissful up and down!

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/21/2022 1:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Coñe, then thanks.I had removed the beer from my drinks.And above all the "without alcohol" that every time I took it, I climbed more than normal.I will try this one that you say for these special days ...

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/21/2022 4:42 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.