{'en': 'Freestyle alarms failure 2', 'es': 'Fallo en alarmas con FreeStyle Libre 2'} Image

Freestyle alarms failure 2

roolandoo's profile photo   12/24/2022 12:39 p.m.

Hello,

Yesterday I began to use, for the first time, the free freestyle 2 and first it did not work for me.The nurse told me that it could be on the phone (which was something old).I have achieved one more current and everything works correctly except the alarms, which give connection failures or do not sound.

I have called Abbott and they tell me that "most likely" be because the Android version is too modern (13) and it seems that it is giving problems with the alarm system.They say it is generalized.

Can you confirm this to me?Is anyone else having problems with Android 13 alarms?

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas !!

roolandoo's profile photo
roolandoo
12/24/2022 12:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

From a couple of months to this part alarms fail me.Sometimes they sound, sometimes not.Without a defined pattern.That forces me to be measuring myself in a "obsessive-compulsive" way because I don't see hypoglycemia.I prefer to take a fruit to 85 than to go down from 70 and roll it.
My mobile is Samsung.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/24/2022 3:53 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Thanks @ENSALADA, yours would be to know if you also have Android 13. You can look at this quickly in the Link free app: in the menu, you choose "about" and look for "version of S.O.".If it puts you 13, we are with the same problem.Greetings and thanks.

roolandoo's profile photo
roolandoo
12/25/2022 12:26 p.m.

Oh!Well puts 12, but the failures are the same

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/26/2022 9:11 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I have to say that I have never worked well, I usually leave my mobile in silence, and that makes me never find out when they are activated ... sometimes I see a message of fleeting notification on screen, with warningof high glucose, etc ... Nothing that can be compared to when I had the Dexcom, which whistled and learned.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/28/2022 7:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good afternoon.
I am new here in the chat, but I have the same problems with alarms.All this happens to me since in November of this year (2022) I lowered the Freestyle update (v.13) to my Samsung A53.I have called a thousand times and I have come to uninstall the app and re -install it, I did it on December 19 and nothing.
You call the phone and do not give you a solution.Does anyone know if this has an arrangement?

gelana1's profile photo
gelana1
12/29/2022 8:15 p.m.

Good morning.I have had the same problems with alarms but it seems that it has been solved after uninstalling and reinstalling the application ... for those who try the same eye !!!In doing so, all the previous measurements and data (if you are registered have them on the web) and for the moment (I reinstall it before yesterday) and according to ABBOTT support they cannot be recovered on the phone.I have Android 13 in Samsung S22 ultra.
Happy 2023 !!!

WachyBoo's profile photo
WachyBoo
12/31/2022 1:37 p.m.

Good morning and happy new year.Since installing the update a month and a half ago of the app loses the connection.I have to do daily controls every two for three because having no connection does not warn me of the alarms.I have called 1000 times and I have reinceded the mobile, removed and installed again the app but nothing.The truth is already tired because the puncture on my finger does not matter but what really interests me is the alarms.I am sincerely safer with my BMT of capillary blood.

dm79's profile photo
dm79
01/01/2023 10:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.