{'en': 'Endocrine intends to review my diabetes 1 time a year!', 'es': 'Endocrina pretende revisarme mi diabetes ¡1 vez al año!'} Image

Endocrine intends to review my diabetes 1 time a year!

Pyrri's profile photo   12/23/2022 10:44 p.m.

Type 2 diabetes,

I have a rage, I have to walk behind my endocrine.In the last appointment I had with her this December 2022, just when my query ends, the next consultation in 6 months and I say ok ...

Well, a health letter does not arrive today in my name where the next appointment with endocrinology appears for within 1 year .....

The first thing I thought, but well these are asshole or they are made, they tell me one and then they do another, and another thing, track a diabetic once a year is stupid or I don't know what to think !!

Wing to call coordination, expect them to take it to you, after they will be spent with the Secretary of Endocrinology, then jump the fax and start again and so several times .... always wasting time, there is no other.

Greetings,

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
12/23/2022 10:44 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Yes, they check me once a year.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/23/2022 11:05 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

You're lucky, I don't see me since October 2019 ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/23/2022 11:42 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
you are lucky, I don't see me since October 2019 ...
>

Well, I don't see it normal.Once a year they should see you.Ask for it.

isabelbota
12/24/2022 6:35 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I always told me the endocrine that I saw at 6 months and when I was going to give me the dating it was for a year because they are so saturated, that there is no appointment before, it is not for pleasure.Come on, I was in front of the girl when I opened the agenda and that was what there was.For example in my hospital every day you don't see all patients, but on Fridays we were modly and I don't know if any more, on Thursdays those who wore bomb ... (one day they gave me the wrong appointment)

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/24/2022 7:06 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

And now now that I moved from the province, he sees the endocrine for pregnancy planning, but the monitoring is in the health center and I suppose that if there are complications they already refer to the endocrine for medication changes

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/24/2022 7:07 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Actually, if everything goes normal, with once a year is enough (every 6 months can be ideal), now, in case there is any problem/doubt or if you agree, change from endo or evenHospital, I did so and it was the best decision I made.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
12/24/2022 8:54 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

@Pyrri, the type 1 reviewed every 6 months and, general analytics and eyes, once a year.If everything goes well.
But in your case, you will see that you do not need more than the analytics of the year.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/24/2022 9:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

At first I looked every 6 months.Now every 3 months.I guess until they see that I control the rations.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/24/2022 9:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Because as each one controls.I went once a month in the debut, then every 3, I spent every 4 months for 4 years and now every 6 months.The truth is that I would not need it more than once a year.
It is clear that given any complication that arises to the emergency room.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/24/2022 10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I started going for the SS every 6 months later, as I wanted to get pregnant, they made me go once a month.
Then they told me that 1 time a year, but with the pandemic I have not gone again for the SS, I started going through Sanitas and, to my surprise, they want to do controls every 3 months and that "I am better than ever."

anif's profile photo
anif
12/24/2022 5:16 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Well, if reviewing once a year it is within normal in diabetes I can not leave it as it is, because I have another endocrine problem that are the testosterone levels that have to be correct and before the last analysis the endocrine had no idea ofHow often do I have to put the testosterone (endocrine reports of so many years do not know if they do not look at them later), she threw the testo prospectus as a truthful information for her and I said no, because I in the past in the past II put it every x time and knew that I was doing well and she did not enter that I was the reason, she wanted to have the pan for the mango and I of that nothing, if you have no idea that you are going, althoughYou are the professional you do not always have the reason and in this case I should put the injections every 2 and a half months (such as the guideline that worked for me in the past), in the end I reached an agreement with it of every 3 months (the prospect put each4 months and she wanted this to be).The analysis gave me the reason and she the only thing that said everything (diabetes and testo) has come out at the right levels.
But I am afraid of a medicine that they are giving me for "Trulicity" diabetes that squeezes the pancreas to release insulin.Here many people say they have the pancreas exhausted, I say that said medication that they give me should monitor it more closely, that less than to do analysis every 6 months since they do not want to see me up to 1 year seen.Well if I get bad, it is also urgencies, but it is normal to follow up so as not to have to go there .....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
12/24/2022 9:07 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Hello.
Do not be surprised, I went the other day and they gave me time for September 2023, and say the politicians of Galicia that we are doing very well .......> :)

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
12/25/2022 12:07 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
cgs said:
you are lucky, I do not see me since October 2019 ...

Well, I don't see it normal.Once a year they should see you.Ask for it.

Apparently, until I lose weight (and they have not looked to see why I gained weight or why I am not able to lose weight, nor an analysis so ...) it will not see me again because it is "wasting my time"In the end.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/25/2022 8:57 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Incredible, of guard court !!!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/25/2022 10:10 p.m.

I hallucinated years ago when I taught the endocrine my CGM system with Miaomiao and the Glimp app to the mobile.He spent the whole visit, taking notes of how he had mounted ...

Then I wanted to ask the effect of dawn among other things, but he didn't tell me anything relevant, just put me a bomb.How can this person help me?Very little or nothing !!

Now once a year he calls me on the phone and we talked 2 minutes.Nothing else!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
12/26/2022 12:04 p.m.

pyrri said:
well if reviewing once a year is within normal in diabetes I cannot leave it as it is, because I have another endocrine problem that are the testosterone levels that have to beCorrect and before the last analysis the endocrine had no idea of ​​how often I have to put the testosterone (endocrine reports of so many years I do not know if they are worth them if they do not look at them), she threw the testo prospect as a true information forShe and I said no, because in the past I put it every time and I knew that I was doing well and she did not enter that I was the reason, she wanted to have the pan for the handle and I of thatNothing, if you have no idea that you are going, even if you are the professional you do not always have the reason and in this case I should put the injections every 2 and a half months (such as the guideline that worked in the past), in the end I reachedAn agreement with her of every 3 months (the prospect put every 4 months and she wanted it to be this).The analysis gave me the reason and she the only thing that said everything (diabetes and testo) has come out at the right levels.
But I am afraid of a medicine that they are giving me for "Trulicity" diabetes that squeezes the pancreas to release insulin.Here many people say they have the pancreas exhausted, I say that said medication that they give me should monitor it more closely, that less than to do analysis every 6 months since they do not want to see me up to 1 year seen.Well if I get bad, it is also urgencies, but it is normal to follow up so as not to have to go there ...

Let's see, I tell you what I think.
Your medication makes the pancreas on demand, that is, depending on what you eat.Therefore it is important to make balanced meals.If you go out of hydrates, today you will continue to give a good result because your pancreas secretes sufficient insulin thanks to the medication.But when the pancreas reaches its limit it will run out and that will be more due to food than something else.
Take care of yourself.

isabelbota
12/26/2022 3:06 p.m.

To me, between cancellations for this or that ..... I have been seeing it for more than a year (and for the last appointment, I still have to expect more than 2 months yet)

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
01/01/2023 10:43 a.m.

We could speak extensively about health problems ..... In my case, I've been without seeing my endronino/I have told my doctor several times to request a visit, he has done it, the response of the endo.that already controls me with the analytics, last gyz.... so, let's know DB2 to those who have given the device to measure glucose in the arm, I measure myself between 3/5 times and inject 3 times I have the fingers that I think I will need a drill andNothing ... There is no way to talk to her, in short that ... save who can ... Happy New Year even if it's little sweet, we are already, by the way ... being so sweet I can't findWoman who loves me ....... hehehe

match53's profile photo
match53
01/02/2023 10:53 a.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.