{'en': 'Compatibility Telephones with freestyle sensors', 'es': 'Compatibilidad teléfonos con sensores freestyle'} Image

Compatibility Telephones with freestyle sensors

an16's profile photo   01/04/2023 1:58 p.m.

Good morning, I am new in the forum and I would like to expose my problem with these sensors.

The fact is that I have been using them for more than two years with an Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 phone and it has done well.

The problem has arisen me when I change your phone, I have acquired a Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 and the sensors restart me but when after an hour I will measure it I get that the sensor does not measure and that it changes it.

I don't know if it will have happened to you or you know how to solve it.

In the end two unused sensors because they cannot start again.

Greetings,

an16's profile photo
an16
01/04/2023 1:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sure not sensor failure?I had 5 followed with that failure.They changed them, it wasn't my mobile failure

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/04/2023 2:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I almost certainly, because I have scanned the next one with the old phone and works well.

an16's profile photo
an16
01/04/2023 2:29 p.m.

Look at Abbott's list with compatible mobiles, not everyone is.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/04/2023 2:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, the truth is that this list must be like the Holy Grail, there is no way to find it.The only thing I found is that they are compatible with SO 8.0 or higher with NFC.

an16's profile photo
an16
01/04/2023 2:50 p.m.

He answered myself.
I have found this list of compatible mobiles very scarce the truth.Next time before buying a new mobile I will take it into account.I leave it here for those who need it.Thank you all.

an16's profile photo
an16
01/04/2023 9:49 p.m.

an16 said:
answered myself.
I have found this list of compatible mobiles very scarce the truth.Next time before buying a new mobile I will take it into account.I leave it here for those who need it.Thank you all.

I find it very strange if the Redmi Note 11 having so many Xiaomi.And compatibility usually depends on the operating system, modern phones are usually compatible.
I also think it was a sensor failure ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/04/2023 11:45 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I dare not try another sensor just in case.

an16's profile photo
an16
01/05/2023 8:43 a.m.

I think there are several user with Xiaomi and have no problems.I read it on Telegram, in a Diabox forum.They are users of Xiaomi Mi12

It looks like a failed sensor.
I also have curious cases and I do not blame the mobile, rather the sensor.I put the sensor in the side zone of the buttock and have failed me on the left side, with very, very low measures (so much that I get in consultation and the endocrine told me to return it) and in the right it works for me, with great accuracy in reference with hair measures and freestyle reader.They are casualities, because what fails is the sensor.

ABBOTT only publishes the mobiles that they have tried in the laboratory, such as the issue of arms, but I am sure there are users worldwide with all mobiles and without problems.You just have to have a NFC really.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/05/2023 9:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

We could make an alternative list, asking what phone each one uses and if they work well or give some kind of problem.

an16's profile photo
an16
01/05/2023 10 a.m.

I have Xiaomi my Lite 9 and I am doing well.It is necessary of course NFC and an operating system from such a figure, I am not very put on that
Probably soon to change mobile and say that Samsung disconnects less and they are better.
Terror gives me to change for everything I have to install again.
By the way, ask, CDO changes mobile, I imagine that the freestyle has to be installed again, I don't even remember the password.
Do you lose the previous data?
With Diabox, is it the same ?, and with XDrip for the bracelet?
Thank you

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/05/2023 11:53 a.m.

meginer said:
I have xiaomi my lite 9 and I do well.It is necessary of course NFC and an operating system from such a figure, I am not very put on that
Probably soon to change mobile and say that Samsung disconnects less and they are better.
Terror gives me to change for everything I have to install again.
By the way, ask, CDO changes mobile, I imagine that the freestyle has to be installed again, I don't even remember the password.
Do you lose the previous data?
With Diabox, is it the same ?, and with XDrip for the bracelet?
Thanks

You lose the data in the mobile of LibreLink, but you have them in Libreview.
Regarding installing, today you can make a copy on the old new mobile with all its apps and do not usually have to install again.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/05/2023 12:26 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

In LibreLink if you lose the data, in Diabox no.You can generate the backup and then lower it to the PC to import it in the new mobile, or you better self -duty to your email and in the new mobile you download it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/05/2023 1:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
in freelink if you lose the data, in Diabox no.You can generate the backup and then lower it to the PC to import it in the new mobile, or you better self -shift to your email and in the new mobile you download it.

Ok, thanks, as I supposed, they have given me a Samsung for Reyes, according to my husband, it is the last one that has come out, it is a Samsung Galaxy M23 5g.
In the table q they have put there of compatible tfos I do not see it but there is either the Q I have now q is the mi 9 lite of Xiaomi
Does anyone know anything about this type of Samsung?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/06/2023 2:13 p.m.

an16 said:
good morning, I am new in the forum and I would like to expose my problem with these sensors.
The fact is that I have been using them for more than two years with an Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 phone and it has done well.The problem has arisen me when I change your phone, I have acquired a Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 and the sensors restart me but when after an hour I will measure it I get that the sensor does not measure and that it changes it.I don't know if it will have happened to you or you know how to solve it.
In the end two unused sensors because they cannot start again.

The first year and I used the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, and it was very rare the occasion when one or two sensors failed, before one worked well.

The auction was the occasion in which six followed, talked to Abbot and told me that they were the sensors, for the mistakes recorded in the mobile program, so I speak with the nurse who took me and gave me an Abbot reader,And since then it was very rare to fail a sensor to the first, until the reader, and again to give the error message in several sensors.

In his day, he has an Abbot technician and confirmed that they are cheaper to change the damaged sensors than to find the cause of the failure.
He told me that there were causes such as problems with mobile updates, poor condition sensors, type of skin of some subjects, interference by other bluetooth or alarm antiinhibitors, etc ... that caused bad readings and that the reader either of the mobileor from the reader of his brand, give the sensor as defective.

From the talk I pass if they fail and when they do it, I change it in the health center and voila.I had a time when I ate my head looking for why, but it already happened as the manufacturers themselves ...

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
01/09/2023 12:53 a.m.

an16 said:
because the truth is that this list must be like the Holy Grail, there is no way to find it.The only thing I found is that they are compatible with SO 8.0 or higher with NFC.

This is the list of mobiles who sent me from Abbot last November, I suppose it is the same one you have put up.With the updates that some mobiles have made during the last year they ceased to be compatible.At least they told me.

Link

uma's profile photo
uma
01/09/2023 8:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.