Important, be careful to take pills if not clear diabetes diagnosis

joaquillo's profile photo   01/13/2023 3:57 p.m.

Hello!I am very happy!
How I told you in first test a month ago Di 154 on an empty stomach, after ten days with diet and exercise as I told me a medical one I did second test, and I said on 114, ten days later I had dropped with respect to the first test from 94 kilos to 88, I measure1.84, and I made another one on an empty stomach and Di 108, the glycosilada gave me 7.2.
Recently I have done two tests in Pharmacy, one on an empty stomach and another after two hours of lunch, say on fasting 86!, I have lowered at 85 kilos, and at lunch I did my first test after eating two hours after lunch, ate peasted dish with ham, onion, garlic, virgin olive oil, carrot and an egg, of dessert orange tangerine andA natural Greek yogurt without sugar, a bit of whole wheat bread and a small red wine glass, two hours later I tested and said 103!.
My conclusion is that I had no prediabetes as I believed, less diabetes, but would not answer my pancreas!I simply had some overweight that caused insulin resistance but the pancreas responds well, except to have diabetes, my doctor was right in not giving diabetes diagnosis and not prescribing pills, but diet and exercise, this demonstrates should not prescribe pills if you don't give twiceOn an empty stomach, but diet and exercise and more tests, regardless of glycosiladI will get glycosylated within three months to confirm as my doctor said.
I think doctors recipe pills in these cases as mine are wrong, my pancreas responded well, and perhaps the first test came that because I had dinner at that time towards, with white bread and industrial juice, but I have managed to catch it in time and eliminateThe risk that my pancreas would work badly over time, if my pancreas was wrong, it would not have had these results, it was also indicative that since the beginning I had perfect triglycerides and cholesterol, what I had is a problem of resistance to diabetes perhaps but not because of mypancreas that is fine but for some overweight, and the sugar was a little high because of the food it had.
This is my conclusion, if I now give 85 on an empty stomach and after lunch two hours later I give 103 my pancreas is fine and I am neither diabetic nor prediabetic.
If you pay attention to mine and do not give twice above 128 on an emptyance, try it with diet and exercise and lower weight, if it does not work then perhaps pills because it would be somewhat evil.
Inside three months I will do the glycosilada to confirm as a doctor said, but I am sure it will even be below 5

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/13/2023 3:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Please stop saturating the forum in all threads, you have already put your situation, we are glad, stop saturating with all the threads copying and hitting, that others consult things and there are people who enter with doubts and most are not inYour situation.I am very happy that it has improved you so much, but really, do not saturate anymore, do not take it badly, you have already left testimony, that's it, do not put it more times that they stay threads with doubts and things behind and then I do not knowThey see good so that others can consult or answer us.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/13/2023 7:57 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
please stop saturating the forum in all threads, you have already put your situation, we are glad, stop saturating with all the threads copying and hitting, that others consultAnd there are people who enter with doubts and most are not in your situation.I am very happy that it has improved you so much, but really, do not saturate anymore, do not take it badly, you have already left testimony, that's it, do not put it more times that they stay threads with doubts and things behind and then I do not knowThey see good so that others can consult or respond.

I have not written in all threads, only in five, three of them open for me and in which I answered people who addressed me, another believed it and another contribution information about vitamin B, so please not misrepresents.
And thanks for rejoice

joaquillo
01/13/2023 8:10 p.m.

What little empathy we have with others, and we believe ourselves with the right to everything, it usually happens to see the straw in the eye of others and not the beam in ours !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
01/13/2023 10:05 p.m.

It seems to me that copying and hitting the same in three threads seem to saturate, I'm sorry.In fact in other forums it is considered to spam

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/13/2023 10:12 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Anyway, I regret having told you, I'm sorry and apologize

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/13/2023 10:13 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
is that it seems to me to copy and paste the same in three threads seems to saturate, I'm sorry.In fact, in other forums it is considered to spam

Totally agree.Things get into a thread.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/13/2023 10:30 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Andrespmat said:
What little empathy we have with others, and we believe ourselves with the right to everything, it usually happens to see the straw in the eye of others and not the beam in ours !!

Let's see, don't you know me at all to judge my empathy ok?If I have told my experience and I have given importance, it is because I think it can help people who were in my situation and that is why I gave the advice that in cases like mine I think the right thing to achieve it with diet and exercise and not with medications, ifYou do not agree because you give your opinion if you want but respecting and without judging anyone, it is fine, I do not miss any one or you must miss for disagreeing, and if you are not interested, do not comment.
And by the way I carry about two or three weeks without writing here, I simply wanted to tell my last experience that there were people who told me to tell him how he was going.
So I do not know what you base to judge my empathy, that you will know of me.

joaquillo
01/13/2023 10:41 p.m.

I think he said it for my huh?Don't get angry haha

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/13/2023 10:42 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Isabelbota said:
nila said:
is that it seems to me that copying and hitting the same in three threads seems to saturate me, I'm sorry.In fact, in other forums it is considered to spam

Totally agree.Things are put in a thread.

Well, I believe a thread, and then I also put it in a couple of threads in which they went to me, simply to answer, I do not think this is so serious, but if it bothers some because I will not, I will say the same in anothertext which will take me longer, in short.

joaquillo
01/13/2023 10:42 p.m.

nila said:
anyway, I regret having said, I'm sorry and apologize
>

Nothing happens woman, I also apologize if I could cause you any discomfort, I assure you it was not my intention.Sorry.

joaquillo
01/13/2023 10:43 p.m.

@joaquillo, I see that you don't find out about anything !!
It is not worth it !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
01/13/2023 10:44 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
@Joaquillo, I see that you don't find out anything !!
It is not worth it !!

Interpret you addressed me, forgive

joaquillo
01/13/2023 10:53 p.m.

I just read that you may not say it for me, I apologize if so, I was clumsy then then

joaquillo
01/13/2023 10:55 p.m.

Well, I must be very empathic, because now I feel very bad for the roll that I released from empathy to someone who actually came out in my defense, I'm very serious.

joaquillo
01/13/2023 11:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.