Plato method

marivi's profile photo   01/16/2023 7:27 p.m.

Good to all ...

The other day talking to a friend, he told me that the plate method, as a diet was a good way to take care of diabetics ...

I have searched on the Internet things and I copy the information, obviously that whenever the right food is taken.

"Using the plate method, you can completely control the size of the rations without having to worry about counting calories. This method of proven efficacy is more effective for meals and dinners, since it illustrates exactly what amount of each group of food should be includedIn food.

Maxim your meals with the plate method!Divide a 15 cm diameter dish into rooms and fill each of them to enjoy an optimal balance of healthy ingredients.Try to fill half of the plate with vegetables without starch, a room with protein sources such as meat or eggs, and another room with cereals or vegetables with starch such as corn and peas.If you are looking for an extra sustenance, complicate it by adding a small cup of fruit or a piece and drink a glass of milk if it is allowed in your meal plan.You have the power to create delicious nutritional dishes that will pave the way for greater well -being. "

Do you know anything about this?

marivi's profile photo
marivi
01/16/2023 7:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We have treated it on some occasions, I leave you here links to the issues, you can ask in them too.;)

Link resume
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/16/2023 7:41 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I remember there was one of a saucepan.I explained the Diabetological Nurse.I had one in the consultation 😄

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/16/2023 11:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I remember one of a saucepan.I explained the Diabetological Nurse.I had one in the consultation 😄

They also gave it to me and it was terrible.Also one in consultation hahaha

The plate I think more or less for common sense is in the end we all do

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/17/2023 5:14 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I find this useful method useful.

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/17/2023 6:21 p.m.

fer said:
we have treated it on some occasions, I leave here links to the themes, you can ask in them too.;)

Link resume
Link

I'm going to give it a thousand thanks :)

marivi's profile photo
marivi
01/18/2023 7:19 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I remember one of a saucepan.I explained the Diabetological Nurse.I had one in the consultation 😄

Of a saucepan?: o: o

marivi's profile photo
marivi
01/18/2023 7:20 p.m.

Yes, a chickpea saucepan, I think, of vegetables 1 ration and so on.
If you are looking for it, there is any entry into Google

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/18/2023 7:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks, I get to it !!!!!
If you are looking for it, there is any entry into Google

marivi's profile photo
marivi
01/18/2023 7:48 p.m.

I am like those amounts, I stayed.We go as if Alpysus had ingested.More hunger than before starting, hehehe

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/19/2023 9:05 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wove said:
is that if those amounts remain silvand.We go as if Alpysus had ingested.More hunger than before starting, hehehe

I try to follow, the salad I make a fountain.And then I do it with cooked vegetables.But it happens to me as to you, I'm starving after a while

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/19/2023 12:35 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.