OCU campaign, he says that prediabetes is not a disease but a risk factor

joaquillo's profile photo   01/16/2023 9:35 p.m.

I believe this link on the one I talked in some post, for believing it useful for people with prediabetes, and they are directed, the OCU performs a campaign saying that prediabetes is a risk factor and not a disease, and you are not yet diabetic and it isReversible, in majority of cases with diet and exercise, and is against overmedication and medication in these cases, which is also counterproductive to treat these cases as if it were diabetic and medicate them, my goal is to help people in these situations, notIt is about people already diagnosed with type 2 and even less of type 1.
I leave the link, and the OCU was based on many medical studies, hence its campaign, I think at least this position must be informed, I personally believe my case was prediabetes, as the doctor told me and I am reversing it and greatly improved my indexes onlyWith diet and exercise, not a single pill.
So the one who has prediabetes first that he tries without pills, and if he does not succeed, then it will be seen

Link

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/16/2023 9:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To the smartest in the country you come to reference ...
What damage is doing the prediabetes ...
That does not exist, to see if it covers.

anif's profile photo
anif
01/16/2023 10:37 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

anif said:
to the smartest in the country come to reference ...

It is your opinion, not that of many other doctors and that of the OCU.
Greetings.

joaquillo
01/16/2023 10:44 p.m.

anif said:
to the smartest in the country come to reference ...

I thank my doctor to be one of those who follow the advice of OCU and I did not prescribe pills when intuiting was prediabetes, because with diet and exercise I have been solving it, and I will confirm it within three months, namely that it would have happened to me if I arrived taking those take thoseI am giving pills around 85 on an empty stomach, it causes me a hypo.
The overexation is counterproductive and must be the resource if there is no other.

joaquillo
01/16/2023 10:47 p.m.

And not only the OCU, the Center for the Prevention and Detection of Diseases of the Government of Spain also says that prediabetes exists, I leave link, it is very reckless to prescribe medication in certain cases of prediabetes.

Link

joaquillo
01/16/2023 11:19 p.m.

The CDC is an American organism XD

Each person has a treatment, I am glad that yours is only change of habits, but not for that reason the use of oral antidiabetics in other people is incorrect.

anif's profile photo
anif
01/16/2023 11:25 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

anif said:
CDC is an American organism xD
Let's see if you learn to read: Each person has a treatment, I'm glad yours is just change in habits, but not for that reason the use of oral antidiabetics in other people is incorrect.

You are right is American, anyway it says the same as the OCU, nothing changes that I do not look good at what country it was.
True each different person, so I said that in certain cases it is not correct to prescribe pills in prediabetes and first try with diet and exercise, as a doctor advised me, and then see how it goes, I never said it serves for everyone, and perhapsOnly in cases of prediabetes can be reversed.Generally in prediabetes it is not usually necessary pills if exercising and good diet, it can be reversed, it is not yet a risk factor, I suppose that it is already diabetes 2 will be more complicated even if it is mild.
Thanks for rejoice for me, greetings

joaquillo
01/17/2023 3:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.