{'en': 'How does Laura Sánchez live with type 1 diabetes?', 'es': '¿Cómo convive Laura Sánchez con la diabetes tipo 1?'} Image

How does Laura Sánchez live with type 1 diabetes?

fer's profile photo   01/24/2023 10:32 a.m.

The model and actress has wanted to make her health problem visible with this significant image, in which she appears in the dressing room injecting the insulin.

Laura Sánchez lives with type 1 diabetes for two years and, despite admitting that it is not a serious ailment, it does have its inconveniences that are not always easy to adapt.

"Although his arrival took me by surprise, I have been accepting it little by little, with the help of the health team, the support of my loved ones, and the advances of technology.

But I have to admit that it is not easy, that although I can lead an absolutely normal life, my head makes a thousand decisions up to date, I doubt, I am afraid and I can never stop taking control over it.

And sometimes it exhausts, "he confesses.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/24/2023 10:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Beautiful image, she is great and very involved in her illness.And she who has many followers is a clear example of acceptance, overcoming and visibility;Nothing stops, nothing has to stop this happy disease.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/24/2023 12:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.