Opinion about free freestyle 3

Ricki21's profile photo   01/28/2023 3:34 p.m.

This morning I have put a free 3 and I have to say that it is very small compared to 2. I think it will be impossible for me to get hooked with clothes as it happened to me with the last two free 2.
They have also simplified the applicator to place the sensor.
At the moment, these are the two aspects that I value more positively.
The one that free 3 is now an MCG to me does not surprise me because with free 2, when using the Diabox app, I could see my glycemia values, without having to scan the sensor, on the phone lock screen.By the way, with the free 3 app, I have to open the application if I want to know how I am.
I do not want to spread explaining other positive aspects of Diabox, just saying that the app of free 3 looks a lot like that of free 2 and that Diabox surpasses them both.
It is a pity that Abbott has not done better.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/28/2023 3:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

A question, and with a widget you can't see glucose directly?

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/28/2023 11:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

merchem said:
a question, and with a widget you can't see the glucose directly?

You have no widget option

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/28/2023 11:35 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ricki21 said:
This morning I put a free 3 and I have to say that it is very small compared to 2. I think it will be impossible for me to fall as I get hooked with clothes as it happened to meWith the last two free 2.
They have also simplified the applicator to place the sensor.
At the moment, these are the two aspects that I value more positively.
The one that free 3 is now an MCG to me does not surprise me because with free 2, when using the Diabox app, I could see my glycemia values, without having to scan the sensor, on the phone lock screen.By the way, with the free 3 app, I have to open the application if I want to know how I am.
I do not want to spread explaining other positive aspects of Diabox, just saying that the app of free 3 looks a lot like that of free 2 and that Diabox surpasses them both.
It is a pity that Abbott has not done better.

Have the alarms improved?When I tried it, the tones could not be changed, and the one that came was super strident.

isabelbota
01/28/2023 11:37 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota: Free 3 does not have widget and the issue of alarms can only tell you that they sound very strong, but for now I have not "investigated" more 🤷‍♀️

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/29/2023 8:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@Isabelbota: free 3 does not have widget and the issue of alarms can only tell you that they sound very strong, but for now I have not "investigated" more 🤷‍♀️

Already, I put the thread that I wrote about it and you tell me if it has improved some of the failures I had.

Link

isabelbota
01/29/2023 9:23 a.m.

I have caught a couple of them to try ... My biggest concern right now is whether there will be no conflict between the meter bluetooth and the car (I don't have any other device linked to the phone more than hands -free of the car)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/29/2023 10:11 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.