Freestyle free sensor failure 2

_Tacker_'s profile photo   01/30/2023 4:33 a.m.

I am already for the third sensor reader who have changed me in the hospital, and that is that with the phone I stop trying to start the sensors, because the minimum of sensors that the beginning failed, put in front of the nurse were three, before, beforethat the first began to read correctly.

I go to the important thing and that is that the failure that the three readers have given me has been the same, good at first one day when you press the button to take a reading or start a sensor, the reader did not turn on and you had to press the buttonrepeatedly or leave it for a while,

The first time I did not give importance, but from that moment the ABBOT reader did not start a single sensor to the first, and over time they reached three sensors before the first one that was fine and did not give error.

The second reader who began to give the same ignition problem, began to give the same failures, began not starting any sensor to the first, always to the second, after the well -known message of reading error, proved ten minutes,A few months until the third sensor did not start correctly.

The third reader more of the same, begins failing the ignition button and from there, to fuck the sensors.

Abbot's response has been like not ...... After giving him the data, telling me that the reader was damaged and that it went to the hospital for another with an incidence number they gave me.

And I told him several times, that the same problem had spoiled several sensors in three different reading devices, but like the one who tells a politician who does not throw the money ...... deaf ears.

Freestyle readers two have been perfect, much better than the mobile, until the moment in which the ignition button began to fail ........ from thenof sensors before starting one correctly.

A small difference from the last reader, first gave the first sensor exhausted, starting the correct one to the second, once the sensor to the second, starting the correct to the third, and at the fourteen days I started six followed with similar errors with similar errors.
Let us know that I kept testing because they told me those responsible.

I had three sensors, they broke up, I went for another three and a reader and since they had no reader at the health center, they told me continues to test with these three, that I did and nothing ........ The next day I wentto the hospital after calling nurses and asking them for the favor of a new reader as an emergency.

Right there I showed him the reader and told him what was happening and failed right there in front of the nurse, he did not turn on and when he did it was after a good time giving him, he also whistled several times with any pulsation while the disconnected sound.
I have always been very careful with everything and more with health things, even led it within a protective case.
Forgive the sheet.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
01/30/2023 4:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.