{'en': 'First day with Diabox First failure at night', 'es': 'Primer dia con diabox primer fallo por la noche'} Image

First day with Diabox First failure at night

Alejandromonsi's profile photo   01/28/2023 11:11 a.m.

Good yesterday I commented here that I was trying to install Diabox and after some problems I was going well although I stopped sending data some minute than something else that is not important either.Well, good tonight I go to bed and get up at 7 pm and I see free2 I have 55mg and in Diabox 109. I make my hair strange.From 3 in the morning it has been fixed by giving me the same information always and meanwhile2 lowering giving more or less real data.
Who knows what could happen?I also didn't let me calibrate at that time.
Thank you

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
01/28/2023 11:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

NFC Scan in Diabox to link, if you continue to fail the data from the mobile app

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/28/2023 1:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you, see if you spend again tonight and if I do not delete data as you say.

Alejandromonsi
01/28/2023 1:29 p.m.

It also happens to me from 13h today.I have tried everything and I don't know why.
I will pull with the reader because Lobbreview does not work for me, it does not look anything like reality

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/28/2023 4:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
It also happens to me from 13h today.I have tried everything and I don't know why.
I will throw with the reader because Lobbreview does not work for me, it does not look anything like reality

I have asked in the Diabox forum on Facebook and I have answered this (if you repeat tonight I will try to do it)

Alejandromonsi
01/28/2023 4:44 p.m.

In my case it is the Bluetooth.In sensor does not emit, he has 3 days to finish.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/28/2023 7:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.