{'en': 'Hello everyone!', 'es': '¡Hola a todos!'} Image

Hello everyone!

marivi's profile photo   01/03/2023 6:23 p.m.

Good afternoon, my name is Mariví and have diagnosed my father Diabetes type II.

I am a Valencian who is here to know more about this disease and be able to help you in everything in my hand.

For a few days I have been entering and read very interesting things for what I have decided to register for any questions I have to ask.

Thank you very much!

marivi's profile photo
marivi
01/03/2023 6:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @marivi, Welcome to the Diabetes Forum!I am glad that you have decided to join us and participate in this space to learn more about this disease and how to help your father.If you have any questions or need help, do not hesitate to ask.We are here to support each other and share our experiences.I hope you can find what you need and actively participate in the forum!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/03/2023 6:52 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome, ask everything you need, we are for that.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/03/2023 9 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Welcome !!, how old your father is, `because my mother is 85 years old and in the last analysis she has come out that she has a high sugar and I fear for her that she can give her a type 2, not to eat things with sugars ....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
01/03/2023 9:46 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Hi Mariví !!My father also has DBMT2 for 3 years, I have type 1 for 1 year.The truth is of those who plan to live what has left with joy and without restrictions, and I, I think that if I were in his place, with 80 years I would think the same .... @Pyrri My father is not deprived of anything, onlyTake metformin, but your doctor has not explained anything at all, only that the pills are taken .... I have warned him, but he spends three villages on the subject.In Christmas swelling nougat and Ferrero Rocher and I looking at him with a poker face, is another generation! ..... hehehehe

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/04/2023 11:31 a.m.

@marivi welcome to the forum.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/04/2023 1:18 p.m.

Cassie said:
Hi Mariví !!My father also has DBMT2 for 3 years, I have type 1 for 1 year.The truth is of those who plan to live what has left with joy and without restrictions, and I, I think that if I were in his place, with 80 years I would think the same .... @Pyrri My father is not deprived of anything, onlyTake metformin, but your doctor has not explained anything at all, only that the pills are taken .... I have warned him, but he spends three villages on the subject.In Christmas swelling nougat and Ferrero Rocher and I looking at him with a poker face, is another generation! ..... hehehe

My father is 62, goes for 63 years.But you have never deprived of eating anything .... I understand your situation.

marivi's profile photo
marivi
01/12/2023 4:51 p.m.

@marivi welcome to the forum.Surely you can also contribute a lot.Ask everything you need :)

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/13/2023 8:41 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.