Increases

Likor42's profile photo   02/10/2023 11:04 a.m.

Good morning everyone, at night I had to prick a couple of times or three and then in the morning after breakfast, it puts me almost in 250, when other days with the same amount I had it well.How is it possible, should the slow one go up?I put 28 from Toujeo and I don't dare to upload it because then I have many declines and I have to lower it.What do you think

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
02/10/2023 11:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Likor42 If how much you lift your values ​​are good, below 120-130 you don't have to touch the slow one, I would upload the fast.Something curious is happening to me, always breakfast the same, with 2 units I stayed well when as my 4 toasted to butter with butter, instead these days that like 2 turkey and 2 cheese uploads to 200 and peak,What am I going to try, the days that do not as a butter go up 1/2 more fast unit.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
02/10/2023 11:12 a.m.

Cassie said:
@Likor42 If how much you lift your values ​​are good, below 120-130 you do not have to touch the slow one, I would go up the quick.Something curious is happening to me, always breakfast the same, with 2 units I stayed well when as my 4 toasted to butter with butter, instead these days that like 2 turkey and 2 cheese uploads to 200 and peak,What am I going to try, the days that do not as a butter up 1/2 more fast unit.

The thing is that I eating the same thing that happens to me, one day.Good and, next evil.And at night if not, I get to prick 3 times I wake up super tall

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
02/10/2023 11:22 a.m.

I guess you click at night because you should not have well adjusted the ratio at dinner, you will miss you quickly to go down and look good at 2 hours, or go up the greases ingested later.I try to never go to sleep high, because the day I have gone, I threw myself all night held in 200 still by clicking quickly at every hour.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
02/10/2023 11:27 a.m.

Puff ... that is called file x, spend a few days even weeks, and then you return to the before.The only option is to pull fast insulin and wait for the virus, bacteria, hormones or whatever, it happens.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/10/2023 2:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.